Texture Editing guide for beginners...

UndertakerWLF

Ok here is what i did ,i try to open the pac in xpacker ,didnt work so i use brienj tool to uncompress and then i was abel to open the uncompressed pac in xpacker and extrac the pach but the pach i extrac wont open in xpacker and tekken told me in this topic that wwe13 files need to be decompress to work in xpacker so i try to do uncompress with xbdecompress but it doesnt work ,maybe its because i use brienj tool to uncompress ,i dont know but really guys im not trying to break balls with this crap but it just doent work for me ,maybe someone can see what i did wrong

I had the same trouble with xbdecompress at first, Everytime i chose yes it never worked. But when i chose ALL it was perfect everytime. Not sure if that is any help folr you at all, but i thought i would give it a shot.

Edited by ConnorMacleod

there is nothing else to press but enter

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

this is a screenshot of what i mean.

65191345.jpg

Edited by ConnorMacleod

In My Opinion I would just download Paint.net and then take whatever you want texture wise and open it in there so you can cut out the pieces you want to use....Many people I know prefer that program for it's simplicity and such.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

this is a screenshot of what i mean.

65191345.jpg

Thanks for helping but what i was trying to do was uncompress the 00010002.pac file because i cant open it in xpacker (i have been told it need to be uncompress to open in xpacker)

Thanks for helping but what i was trying to do was uncompress the 00010002.pac file because i cant open it in xpacker (i have been told it need to be uncompress to open in xpacker)

You need to uncompress a PAC, not a PACH.

Better be careful cuz next they will tell you

To give up modding if you can't do it right.

Better be careful cuz next they will tell you

To give up modding if you can't do it right.

To be honest, if he can't figure it out, I'll help him out, as long as I don't have to help out idiots and assholes like you, I'm happy.

@bugsyboy, like I said in my previous post, uncompress the actual wrestler PAC, ie, ch100.pac instead of 0001002.pac(this is a PACH, not a PAC). That'll then be uncompressed and X-Packer will be able to open it.

To be honest, if he can't figure it out, I'll help him out, as long as I don't have to help out idiots and assholes like you, I'm happy.

@bugsyboy, like I said in my previous post, uncompress the actual wrestler PAC, ie, ch100.pac instead of 0001002.pac(this is a PACH, not a PAC). That'll then be uncompressed and X-Packer will be able to open it.

Damn Right, Bugsy Boy is at least TRYING. If people try and keep on trying and then ask for help I have no issues with that. It's the people that ask without even trying or even trying to understand what they are doing that I have issues with.

Hey thanks alot for the help everybody ,im at the repackaging stage now ,my problem was using brienj tool to uncompress insted of just using xbdecompress

Dude your the asshole shove it

Almost 3am and i finaly was abel to play with my first mod ever ,thanks again everybody that help me and especially Undertaker for the tutorial

Hey thanks alot for the help everybody ,im at the repackaging stage now ,my problem was using brienj tool to uncompress insted of just using xbdecompress

Your problem was putting a space in the name of a folder you were modding in and using my tool in ...

I've fixed the "space in a folder name" issue in the PAC Archiver, so didn't bother updating the one I've released. It's just good practice to not put spaces in the names of folders, because it will break a lot of programs, unless the creator of the program remembers to put the fix in their program.

Since I never create folders with a space in the name, it's not something I always think of to fix for other people that do ...

Dude your the asshole shove it

Meh, but, unlike you, I finished grade school. TBH, I know 4th graders with a wider range of vocabulary than you :lol: Those 4th graders can also write better sentences than you, lol. And just to be a dick(since brienj has already occupied the asshole slot, lol) it's **You're** which is the contraction of 'you' and 'are'. AAAANND, you forgot the comma(,) after the 'Dude'.

You're Welcome.

Meh, but I'll just play the meme game and....

tumblr_me3330zWoH1rpz39l.gif

Meh, but, unlike you, I finished grade school. TBH, I know 4th graders with a wider range of vocabulary than you :lol: Those 4th graders can also write better sentences than you, lol. And just to be a dick(since brienj has already occupied the asshole slot, lol) it's **You're** which is the contraction of 'you' and 'are'. AAAANND, you forgot the comma(,) after the 'Dude'.

You're Welcome.

Your sentence is invalid please try agian

DILLIGAF.

Meh, but I'll just play the meme game and....

tumblr_me3330zWoH1rpz39l.gif

Your problem was putting a space in the name of a folder you were modding in and using my tool in ...

I've fixed the "space in a folder name" issue in the PAC Archiver, so didn't bother updating the one I've released. It's just good practice to not put spaces in the names of folders, because it will break a lot of programs, unless the creator of the program remembers to put the fix in their program.

Since I never create folders with a space in the name, it's not something I always think of to fix for other people that do ...

i dont think i did but you could be right

i dont think i did but you could be right

Tich didn't think I was right either, and he found out he was wrong after he checked. I know the spaces in the folder name is exactly why it isn't working for you. I thought about not even telling anyone about the "bug" in the program, but thought I'd actually be nice.

Tich didn't think I was right either, and he found out he was wrong after he checked. I know the spaces in the folder name is exactly why it isn't working for you. I thought about not even telling anyone about the "bug" in the program, but thought I'd actually be nice.

is there a chance to add cm punk a hoody or sweather with your tool ? when yes can i maybe have your tool or does it only work for Xbox360 ?

Smiss i saw your mods in thewrestlinglegendsforum.com and man amazing work the only thing i didn t like is that you changed shawn michaels attire can you please give me a mod pack without michaels attire (with the current in the game) ?

btw do you know how to add attires to characters?

is there a chance to add cm punk a hoody or sweather with your tool ? when yes can i maybe have your tool or does it only work for Xbox360 ?

Hell no. You're one of the reasons why I am holding on to the tool ...

Smiss i saw your mods in thewrestlinglegendsforum.com and man amazing work the only thing i didn t like is that you changed shawn michaels attire can you please give me a mod pack without michaels attire (with the current in the game) ?

btw do you know how to add attires to characters?

Work, what work. He put together a mod pack for lazy people. No work was involved, at least none that required any talent.

I learned how to make texture mods between here and XHP when it was around. UndertakerWLF, what's outlined in your tutorial is how I learned back then and it is put together well. The only issue that I have is making normals for those textures that I have placed new designs or logos on. So if you plan on having a piece about normals, I would be greatly interested. I use Adobe Photoshop CS5 and have a normal map plugin, but at the moment I don't know how to even get close to matching those from in game.