Texture Editing guide for beginners...

UndertakerWLF

If someone can't follow a tutorial this well-written, and with examples, they really do need find a new hobby, a hobby which has absolutely nothing to do with 'modding' and requires using as less common sense as possible LOL

^

This 100%

I have never tried to open360 pacs before and after I read the tutorial ONCE last, i had Triple H completely torn apart and experimenting with everything. I know I still have alot to learn about how stuff works, but it's fun trying things on my own as well.

Edited by ConnorMacleod
  • Like 2

Thanks guys, to be honest I forgot about the compression. I'll update that later tonight :)

That would be appreciated ,thanks

You should see a list of all the files contained within the .Pach file, the one that holds the textures is entry 000C, click on Uncompress and select the file path - C:\MODDING\WWE13\CH\CH100

Xpacker will now Uncompress the BPE file and generate 2 files (000C.BPE and 000C.Pac), while in Xpacker press ‘CTRL+T’ and open the newly extracted 000C.Pac file. Once opened you will see the texture archive.

I assumed that was the part you'd "added". I can now be classed along with the rest of them, tell me where the stocks are, I'll bring the rotten tomatoes... :rolleyes:

one question it is possible to add more attires to superstars in ps3? Ex( shawn michaels i want wm 12 and svr 2011 it is possible to add)

Edited by VinceRusso
  • Like 1

Koolgus - That video is by Agonzalez, if you take a read to the bottom you will see I credited him.

VinceRusso - As I've said about 100 times to people...yes you can...check the sticky at the top of this forum for adding multiple attires...what will work for XBOX360 will work for PS3 apart from some of Brienjs tools...

Koolgus - Practice makes perfect, personally I'm not that great at using a mouse to do graphics so I use a graphics tablet much easier for me. As with anything always find what works for you the best.

T shirt :(

I'll give you a tip you have to apply

A paint tool texture while doing this

Then the logo design practice makes perfect

Use photoshop.

When I get a spare moment yes....have you even tried using google?

Obviously not, if he did, he would've figured it out.

Yeah it was a dumb question on behalf lol.

lol, next time though, be sure to find all the information for them and send them the link, or better, make a fking video tutorial for them, haha. I found this shit on my own too, I don't see why anyone else can't.

Obviously not, if he did, he would've figured it out.

Yes i did ,i try to do it with xbdecompress but i get a message saying file was not compressed in native form. Believe me ,im trying to do as much as i can on my own with the time i have

if it says not compressed in native form.. doesn't that mean it is already uncompressed? maybe i'm mixnig things up?

Nope, you're correct. At least, that's what I think. I've only gotten that error when I try to uncompress already uncompressed PACs.

Then, bugsyboy, you should just try to open that PAC with X-Packer.

Ok here is what i did ,i try to open the pac in xpacker ,didnt work so i use brienj tool to uncompress and then i was abel to open the uncompressed pac in xpacker and extrac the pach but the pach i extrac wont open in xpacker and tekken told me in this topic that wwe13 files need to be decompress to work in xpacker so i try to do uncompress with xbdecompress but it doesnt work ,maybe its because i use brienj tool to uncompress ,i dont know but really guys im not trying to break balls with this crap but it just doent work for me ,maybe someone can see what i did wrong

Edited by bugsyboy