Help w/ DLC on RGH. please.

Dbo2700

Hello.I literally just got my system RGH'd a few days ago. I think I've got the hang of injecting DLC. but for some reason I can't get packs 2/3 to work. I injected all 3 but only see content from pack 1 and Chainsaw Charlie and Natalya. I've tried different peoples DLC I've tried multiple programs. I've used xb360, FTP, Horizon, 360gu (I think I said those right) nothing works. I keep getting the same results. I know this isn't a help section but... Please help if possible.

Hello.I literally just got my system RGH'd a few days ago. I think I've got the hang of injecting DLC. but for some reason I can't get packs 2/3 to work. I injected all 3 but only see content from pack 1 and Chainsaw Charlie and Natalya. I've tried different peoples DLC I've tried multiple programs. I've used xb360, FTP, Horizon, 360gu (I think I said those right) nothing works. I keep getting the same results. I know this isn't a help section but... Please help if possible.

You have to unlock each of the items in the DLC, as well as have it unlocked for the global profile, which is 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, so it works for all profiles on your console. Open in a hex editor, find the profile IDs, and change them all to that, then you will see a value after the profile ID, which will be like 0x00 or 0x01 or so on. The global profile ID probably says 0x00 right now, or in the case of DLC3, only the two items are unlocked, and not sure on the bits of them, so couldn't tell you the value you are seeing at the moment. What you do though, is look at the BINARY value of the unlock number, and it will be something like this 0000000000100100 which would unlock the 3rd and 6th item. You have to make sure each of the items is unlocked, so if it had 8 items, the BINARY value would be 0000000011111111. And then all eight items would be unlocked.

And then after the last profile unlock bytes, which is a long value btw, meaning it's four bytes long, there is another long value that should be 0x00000001, and is the last value to make sure is correct.

Edited by brienj

O_o

I've only used Hex once but I'll give it a shot. Thank you Brien! I'll try and post results.

Edited by Dbo2700

Dbo2700: PM me if you need help. I can point you in the direction of getting your RGH setup properly and show you how to automate this process with a fool-proof tool.

You have to unlock each of the items in the DLC, as well as have it unlocked for the global profile, which is 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, so it works for all profiles on your console. Open in a hex editor, find the profile IDs, and change them all to that, then you will see a value after the profile ID, which will be like 0x00 or 0x01 or so on. The global profile ID probably says 0x00 right now, or in the case of DLC3, only the two items are unlocked, and not sure on the bits of them, so couldn't tell you the value you are seeing at the moment. What you do though, is look at the BINARY value of the unlock number, and it will be something like this 0000000000100100 which would unlock the 3rd and 6th item. You have to make sure each of the items is unlocked, so if it had 8 items, the BINARY value would be 0000000011111111. And then all eight items would be unlocked.

And then after the last profile unlock bytes, which is a long value btw, meaning it's four bytes long, there is another long value that should be 0x00000001, and is the last value to make sure is correct.

So, I haven't the faintest idea what I'm doing with Hex. Smh. But if you could take a look for me please.... https://www.box.com/s/mogox7guztpzy9srvjok

So, I haven't the faintest idea what I'm doing with Hex. Smh. But if you could take a look for me please.... https://www.box.com/...7guztpzy9srvjok

You have the global profiles on there, that's great, but you only have one thing unlocked. Like I said, just change both of those 1s to unlock each item, using the BINARY system to do it. I explained it all above.

• 1 month later...

guys same sit here... I have RGH 2.0 since more than a year, tried XM360, Content Manager, Modio too, but can't get my DLCs to work, @brianj you're stuff kinda seems it would work but its really hard and I think Modio can do this in the GUI mode easily let me know if I'm right...

• 11 years later...