caws download

holyloader

I'm not ass kissing idiot, I'm stating a point that is obvious but it's also something that Alex said. You're too immature, how old are you?

The fact that this young ass (holyloader) don't understand WTF is the meaning of "Ass Kissing". Facepalm

Edited by DancyHercules3
  • Like 1

жалкие идиоты

LMAO. You said i'm a pathetic idot ? Well look at your monkey ass and see who is pathetic.

Oh i see a guy begging for things that he can't get like a young bitch and then a guy come and give him what he was begging for and then he tell the guy that he's a pathetic idot (in russian). Can anyone tell me who's a pathetic idot in that story ?

And BTW.....Where's your parents kid ? Do they even teach their child the way to talk to older people ?

Are you thinking that if you speak in Russian then people can understand you ? If you are then:

"Wake up kids, this is the 21st century"

Edited by DancyHercules3
  • Like 1

Nazza Если ты так любишь лизать жопы , дай ему свой адрес и пусть он тебя выебет раком , но свои гейские отношения решайте уже в другом топике или пм.

LMAO. You said i'm a pathetic idot ? Well look at your monkey ass and see who is pathetic.

Oh i see a guy begging for things that he can't get like a young bitch and then a guy come and give him what he was begging for and then he tell the guy that he's a pathetic idot (in russian). Can anyone tell me who's a pathetic idot in that story ?

And BTW.....Where's your parents kid ? Do they even teach their child the way to talk to older people ?

Are you thinking that if you speak in Russian then people can understand you ? If you are then:

"Wake up kids, this is the 21st century"

единственное , что я могу тебе сказать это пнх. Красаучик , что в писать в гугл переводчике. Ich durch mutter butterhole

Fuck the hell off holyloader. I'm sorry Smacktalks for using this language and it will probably be edited but holyloader you piss me the hell off! How you haven't been banned yet is a fucking grade A mystery. You are a real piece of work holyloader. You've been reported so many times and your monkey ass gets away with it. Learn some godamn respect before you talk to me again I've not got time for school kids.

• Like 1