El Buvor's Room

El Buvor

I guess if we don't give precise offsets, exact lengths, and make pictures or video tutorials, or make "Misc Graphics Injector for Dumbasses v1.0.2", none of these "modders" would know what in the hell to do, eh?

Edited by brienj

ok but the files are in a bik format how could you place that in the hex?

all hex editor can open all types of file, is simply click the right mouse and open in this case. bik wit your favorite editor

Edited by canaus

This is easy stuff guys come on now :D2

I know how I used to do it...

extract the .pac file from the evtmov.pac by calculating the offsets

create your new bik file

open the new bik in a hex editor and copy it

now paste the new file at the end of the evtmov..pac from a valld offset and update the size/headers.

This alone should give you a clue.....

Edited by WWFfanatic

This is easy stuff guys come on now :D2

I know how I used to do it...

extract the .pac file from the evtmov.pac by calculating the offsets

create your new bik file

open the new bik in a hex editor and copy it

now paste the new file at the end of the evtmov..pac from a valld offset and update the size/headers.

This alone should give you a clue.....

Heck, if the BIK file is the same size or smaller, you can just copy/paste that bitch in there, and I am pretty sure that is the case here, but possibly not ...

Even if the file was bigger, a little smart compression here, a little smart compression there, and you could easily get it to be the same size, or pretty damn close, but that would require someone to use their brain without a tutorial.

Edited by brienj

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, no need to update arc files at all, but you still need to inject some files in some other .pac files (nameplate or custom arena graphics for arenas with minitrons).

I just replaced one of the in-game arenas with the WCW Nitro Arena from WWE12, just wondering in which .pacs do I find the nameplates and custom arena graphics for the minitrons.

Any help would be most appreciated.

What you need to look at is the MatchHD and EvtgdHD pac's these contain the matchup screens and name plates :)

I've never looked at the minitron side of things to be honest so couldnt tell you that one.

**I believe the Starrcade files your looking for are in the MatchHD.pac under pach - MB19 :)

Edited by UndertakerWLF
  • Like 1

What you need to look at is the MatchHD and EvtgdHD pac's these contain the matchup screens and name plates :)

I've never looked at the minitron side of things to be honest so couldnt tell you that one.

**I believe the Starrcade files your looking for are in the MatchHD.pac under pach - MB19 :)

Excellent, thanks for the help

I love what you've done so far. I used to do a ton of custom trons back in my day so I'm a huge fan of your work with Swagger. My hex skills just aren't present anymore after not using them for years so I unfortunately can't get the full effect here. I hope brienj still plans to release his program. I've started making custom trons again, but I'd love to make some customer side trons and everything to go with.

Edited by JBP

El Buvor:

Could we add the Scott Hall entrance to a caw?

Only for hacked 360´s?

Yeah i'm sorry, only for hacked 360's (game files edit).

Ok, I´ve got a hacked one. The Hogan entrance can be done editing the savedata, but for Hall or Nash I was thinking that probably you edited some files in hex.

Anyway that´s difficult since hex is a unknow thing for me.

• 3 weeks later...

evtobj. Each title is in the pac several times, and in order for the title to work right you must replace each.

Edited by JBP

Any way of making entrance motions from past games work? Also any hints on how you got the Scott Hall entrance?

Edited by JBP

I extracted the Scott Hall entrance from the NWO trio entrance and I injected it by hex edit into an useless diva one. I tried to inject some SVR2010 entrances but it didn't work, and I don't think that we could inject them one day.

Edited by El Buvor

Before I saw your post I tried John Morrisons from 2012 and I've successfully placed Morrisons "Easy" entrance over Ashleys. I haven't tried any older games though. Glad to see at least that one worked. I wish we could get some from '10 or '11.

Edited by JBP

Before I saw your post I tried John Morrisons from 2012 and I've successfully placed Morrisons "Easy" entrance over Ashleys. I haven't tried any older games though. Glad to see at least that one worked. I wish we could get some from '10 or '11.

Only WWE12 and up will work. The format completely changed in WWE12. The old formats will never work.

BTW, before you try it, Ric Flair's entrance from WWE12 does NOT work. I think it's because they removed his entrance robe, but never had a chance to verify that. You may get it to work by hacking the entrance, but not sure about that.

Edited by brienj

• 2 weeks later...

I extracted the Scott Hall entrance from the NWO trio entrance and I injected it by hex edit into an useless diva one. I tried to inject some SVR2010 entrances but it didn't work, and I don't think that we could inject them one day.

Fuck man ,for me that would have been one of the best thing this year ,to bad

Seriously, I feel like this since I'm hacking with brienj's tool ha ha !

I know this is a bit old from when you posted it but this made my laugh more than I think it should have.

• 2 months later...