NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test uploa

NickBreaker

- Justin Credible

Face Morphing

His mouth needs to be moved up higher so it's closer to his nose. Try increasing the height. Also, his mouth needs to be thicker than that. I'd say increase the thickness by 5 or 10. The angle of his mouth is also off. Decrease the angle so it looks more like '(' as opposed to '<'. For the eyes, increase the height on the Y-Axis, as well as the depth. Make sure to decrease the height of his cranium by a couple clicks.

Attire

Make the shirts/socks/boots/elbow pads DARKER on ALL attires.

Justin%20Credible.jpgjustin_credible.jpg

- Rhino

1st attire

Rhino didn't have tattoos in E.C.W. Also, change his hair to hair 52.

rhino.jpgRhino9.jpg

2nd attire

Rhyno didn't have any tattoos until late in his WWE run. Remove the star tattoo from his right elbow.

3rd attire

Remove tattoos on both elbows & change hair to hair 52.

- Jerry Lynn looks dope!

- Monty Brown

1st attire

If you turn the wrist tape red & add a leopard entrance jacket, you'd have his TNA attire.

All attires

Make elbow pads/knee pads/socks/boots shade darker.

Edited by LupinThe13th

- Justin Credible's mouth needs to be moved up higher so it's closer to his nose. Try increasing the height. Also, his mouth needs to be thicker than that. I'd say increase the thickness by 5 or 10. The angle of his mouth is also off. Decrease the angle so it looks more like '(' as opposed to '

Is this my main man? I can tell from the profile pic. LOL

Is this my main man? I can tell from the profile pic. LOL

Yup! I had to fix my post! Somehow, half of it got deleted.

Edited by LupinThe13th

Yup! I had to fix my post! Somehow, half of it got deleted.

Thanks for the interest. I'll look into the Credible tweaks.

I made the decission to make Rhino a current base with classic attires, It's not supposed to be different eras. He's been pulling out the old attires on the indy scene so in a way it is accurate. The messy hair looks awful. I would never use it for anyone.

The red TNA attire could be done, but I'm more a fan of his WWE red attire, which this is. The leapord print in-game pattern doesn't look too good although I did it for the CAW last year. I try to imagine how a guy would look as an in-game model (IGM) and Monty wouldn't have a weird bulky jacket with an incorrect pattern.

I gotta say again, thanks for taking an interest. It's nice to get some decent feedback and suggestions for a change, Ive been remaking these 4 guys the last couple of games so people now just seem to leave me to it and say 'great job' etc.

If I get new renders, and Brien is kind enough to add more, I could do a TNA slot for Monty with red gloves etc. and a WWE Marcus Cor Von (Marcus 4 1 announce name) so people could have the choice.

Here is some Jerry Lynn fun.

24ccugj.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker

Yeah, the Rhino render he sent looks pretty damn good. Unfortunately, he has been waiting for the renders to be made for him, but hasn't got them yet, so he gave me what he had, and the Justin Credible and Monty Brown ones aren't very good quality.

i have had a go at editing the justin credible render to try and improve it, how does this work

zix44y.jpg

I downloaded your Rhino & your Justin Credible to see what type of tweaks I could do w/ them & I noticed that most, if not all the attires have the same cutscene attire (either an unfinished attire or in Rhino's case, his first attire). I could try to get a screenshot of the tweaks to Justin Credible at some point tomorrow. Making the shirt darker is definitely an improvement, as well as the morphing. I like the attires you chose, but the moveset could be better, so I gave him the moveset from dre41's Credible (his Justin Credible has "That's Incredible!" as a CAF & overall is a pretty solid moveset). As for his last attire (X-Factor attire), I know he wore boots similar to Shawn Michaels', I just can't find any references to help give any input... I'll post the tweaks for you tomorrow so you can see what I mean & if you like it, then I'll post the CAS file, as well.

I downloaded your Rhino & your Justin Credible to see what type of tweaks I could do w/ them & I noticed that most, if not all the attires have the same cutscene attire (either an unfinished attire or in Rhino's case, his first attire). I could try to get a screenshot of the tweaks to Justin Credible at some point tomorrow. Making the shirt darker is definitely an improvement, as well as the morphing. I like the attires you chose, but the moveset could be better, so I gave him the moveset from dre41's Credible (his Justin Credible has "That's Incredible!" as a CAF & overall is a pretty solid moveset). As for his last attire (X-Factor attire), I know he wore boots similar to Shawn Michaels', I just can't find any references to help give any input... I'll post the tweaks for you tomorrow so you can see what I mean & if you like it, then I'll post the CAS file, as well.

Thanks again for your feedback. All the suggestions you made to Justin have been put in place. I the mouth was a pain as I did like how the morphing I had showed his teeth, a classic Credible look, but I changed it nonetheless. I also added some designs to the side and back of the head, very subtly, for his hair shading. It's a minor detail but these things matter. Here is a reference for the boots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb-NwH-wud0&list=PLD35C6D2CD4A7C3E5&index=3

I'd say it was pretty close, I like the textured effect the designs have.

As far as his moveset goes I gave him the top rope tombstone as a sig. The reason being, he used the 2 front grapple finishers (That's Incredible and Superkick) much more often. In the game the signature is not available for long, and I liked that opportunity to make it a special occasion if you can get it in time. The second reason is that both standing finishers are 'catching finishers' and in the game the CAW will use either of them as a catching finisher, making it unpredictable and fun.

This is my thinking and as you know people are free to change the moveset to their liking.

As far as the cutscene attires go, I really dont care about them. I usually try to have the one on the first attire sorted so people can use it in story mode, but I generally never thing about story mode because I'm not 12. The other reason if if you have PTs on your CAW's base, ie. as a tattoo or face texture and you keen logos free from an attire on the cutscene, you are free to revisit the caw and make a new attire without compromising losing all the logos when you add a new one.

As far as the tweaks go I'm waiting on new renders to be applied to all my CAWs and I'm sure you will be very happy with the re-upload.

Don't forget to grab the trons and my ECW on TNN arena.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...