How to Unlock the WWE '13 Save Game Data Utility for PS3

Sunny

Doesn't work for me. When I do all that and copy it on my ps3 its fine, but when the game starts up it doesnt recognize the file at all and says theres no save data.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of Points here.

#1. When you are done creating your textures and have imported it / used Le Fluffie and saved it saves them as Saved data I believe it is by default. From there you have to manually right click on that file on your computer or lab top and click re write. It is there that you must change it to read as LOGOS.DAT"

if people need an actual tutorial of each step from a hands on point of view then next time I texture stuff I will try and capture my computer screen and so forth.

Couple of Points here.

#1. When you are done creating your textures and have imported it / used Le Fluffie and saved it saves them as Saved data I believe it is by default. From there you have to manually right click on that file on your computer or lab top and click re write. It is there that you must change it to read as LOGOS.DAT"

if people need an actual tutorial of each step from a hands on point of view then next time I texture stuff I will try and capture my computer screen and so forth.

please do

thx for the infomations but ive got a problem when i was trying to do step 6 "restore the savegame", do u mean just copy that "BLES01699_SAVE" from my usb stick to ps3 hdd? coz ive done that and loaded wwe 13, it sure said that the save data had been corrupted but i couldn't save the game anymore. i mean i tried to save the game but when i left the game there was a save data file without wwe 13 logo on it in saved data utility. can someone tell me where goes wrong? thx

Edited by vicejef22
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Excuse me i deleted all the save data i started wwe 13 yhen it just,tells me that theres another user doing somethin and it says that if i load the data i can not earn trophies or save the game so i pres no it takes me to the scrren i try to save it it saves but it makes the original save data what is wrong please tell me

so just a couple of questions before i get into this:

1. what if i want to have the ability to use this with my main account? is the only consequence that i will lose my current save data for wwe13? or will i lose the save data for all of the games on that profile?

2. what is the difference between using this to import custom logos, and texture modding the game, as seen here >>> http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.php/topic/38910-miztah-razas-wwe13-texture-mods-includes-setup-guide/

Excuse me i deleted all the save data i started wwe 13 yhen it just,tells me that theres another user doing somethin and it says that if i load the data i can not earn trophies or save the game so i pres no it takes me to the scrren i try to save it it saves but it makes the original save data what is wrong please tell me

If what you're talking about is the message that comes up when copying the data to the PS3, it's says "May". It works.

so just a couple of questions before i get into this:

1. what if i want to have the ability to use this with my main account? is the only consequence that i will lose my current save data for wwe13? or will i lose the save data for all of the games on that profile?

2. what is the difference between using this to import custom logos, and texture modding the game, as seen here >>> http://smacktalks.or...es-setup-guide/

1) Yes you lose all your current data. You only have one game per profile.

2) Importing custom logos are to help you when creating CAWs and Arenas. You can use them on those things. Texture modding can onl be done with a jailbroken PS3 or a Jtag/RGH Xbox 360 as this replaces the in game files.

1) Yes you lose all your current data. You only have one game per profile.

which is it? do i only lose the wwe data or do i lose ALL game data for all of my games on the whole profile?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem if anyone can help me please ...

When I copied the corrupted data to my PS3, it was ok, after that, I runned the game and go to saves options but when I clicked on X button with "save" selectionned, nothing happened :(

25yyxl3.pngqzm79x.jpg

RAW_1021_Photo_062.jpg

Like The Naitch, the PS3 makes a comeback after taking a back seat to politics for years all thanks to the community .

1. Download this rar archive http://www.multiupload.nl/SZO7S4KUP6 and extract it, you get a Directory called "Save Game Tools".

2. Create a new User Account on your PS3, create a SaveGame with a Game and copy the SaveGame to a usb stick/hdd. Don't use your main Account or your Main WWE SaveGame gets overwritten. Here is a List with Games that have locked SaveGames.

http://www.ps3trophi...mes-thread.html

You waste your time if you use one from this list.

Games that are usable.

3. Connect your usb stick/hhd to your PC and search for the Directory "PS3/SAVEDATA"

there you will find another Directory (the name depends on the Game you used)

search there for the File "PARAM.SFO". Copy & Paste in your "Save Game Tools" Directory and rename it to "template.sfo"

4. execute "ResignEU.bat" if you have the EU Version of the Game or "ResignUS.bat" for the US Version

5. copy "BLUS01699_SAVE" "BLUS31015_SAVE" (for US) or "BLES01699_SAVE" (for EU) to your usb stick/hdd in the folder "PS3/SAVEDATA"

6. Start your PS3 with your usb stick/hdd connected and restore the Savegame

7. Loaded WWE13, it will say Save Data corrupted and won't load it. DON'T try to load it. Go to Options and Save the Game then leave the Game and try to copy the SaveGame from PS3 hdd to usb if this works you did everything right.

I just can't get it to work. 

1. download save tools.

2.  you need to make a save game and put the usb in the pc.

3.  go into ps3 save data and copy param.sfo to save tools then change the name to template.sfo also getting rid of the old template.sfo

4. double click resignus.bat

5. copy blus31015 to save data /ps3

6. Do  i need to restart th ps3 and start up with usb in there?

7.  then i restore or overwrite old copied game save back to ps3

8. load up wwe13 and save then exit. I try to save the wwe file to the usb but it won't work.

what am I missing?  

"5. copy blus31015 to save data /ps3"

BLUS ? I'm from Europe, I have to copy BLES01699 no ?

EDIT : The problem is that my PS3 said that the save from the USB is from a other user and that I can't save if I use that save.

I don't know if you will understand because me and explications .. :lol:

Edited by Bluetouch

• 2 weeks later...

Hey iam having a rather odd problem iam following every step ive managed to succesfully unlock save and stuff i follow the steps when it comes to injecting paint tool and stuff but wen i go to copy to ps3 it shows as 2436kb on the usb every time den wen i try game it dont reconize them 

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find LOGOS.DAT

Question, is the WWE 13 Saved game profile supposed to have the WWE 13 graphic or the default PS3 graphic? (After you copy over the modded save into the PS3)

Unlocked saves will have a default PS3 graphic.

Thank you

But there isn't a LOGOS.dat file in anywhere of the save folders.

Also, where do you put your modded .pac files?

You have to have created PTs in-game to get the LOGOS.DAT file, or created custom PTs on your computer and made the LOGOS.DAT file yourself.

Modding PAC files can only be done on a PS3 running CFW (A jailbroken PS3)

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please tell me a way to just unlock all characters with someone else's game save?

I don't need any modifications, I just need to understand how do I make someone else's save actually work on my PS3.

I have Xploder, but it wasn't of any help. "Corrupted data" all the time no matter do I resign the save or not.

I understand how to import modifications into a dummy save (by ignoring corrupted data and resaving), but then all characters remain locked.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by COOLak