How to Unlock the WWE '13 Save Game Data Utility for PS3

Sunny

25yyxl3.pngqzm79x.jpg

RAW_1021_Photo_062.jpg

Like The Naitch, the PS3 makes a comeback after taking a back seat to politics for years all thanks to the community .

1. Download this rar archive http://www.multiupload.nl/SZO7S4KUP6 and extract it, you get a Directory called "Save Game Tools".

2. Create a new User Account on your PS3, create a SaveGame with a Game and copy the SaveGame to a usb stick/hdd. Don't use your main Account or your Main WWE SaveGame gets overwritten. Here is a List with Games that have locked SaveGames.

http://www.ps3trophi...mes-thread.html

You waste your time if you use one from this list.

Games that are usable.

3D Dot Game Heroes

Afrika

Ar Tonelico III

Assassins Creed

Astro Tripper

Battle Fantasia

Bejeweled 2

Bionic Commander Rearmed

Bioshock

Blast Factor

BlazBlue

Blitz II

Borderlands

Call of Duty Classic

COD:MW

COD:MW2

Calling All Cars

Cross Edge

Cuboid

Dark Sector

Darksiders

The Darkness

Dead Space

Devil May Cry 4

DiRT

DiRT 2

Disgaea 3

Fightnight Round 3

Echochrome

Enchanted Arms

Eternal Sonata

Everyday Shooter

Fallout 3

Fantastic Four:ROTSS

Far Cry 2

Fatal Inertia Ex

Ferrari Challenge

Final Fantasy XIII

flOw

Flower

Formula One: Championship Edition

Ghostbusters

Go! Sudoku

God of War III

God of War Collection

Grand Theft Auto IV

Gravity Crash

GRID

Half-Life 2

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Haze

Heavenly Sword

Heavy Weapon

Heroes Over Europe

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

inFamous

Just Cause 2

Jeopardy

LEGO: Indiana Jones

LEGO: Star Wars

Little Big Planet

Madden 10

Magic Ball

Mahjong

Metal Gear Solid 4

Midnight Club: LA

Misato Katsuragi Report Program

MLB 09 The Show

MotorStorm

NASCAR 09

NBA 2K9

NBA 2K10

NBA 09

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Noby Noby Boy

Novastrike

Nucleus

Oblivion

Pain

PixelJunk Eden

PixelJunk Monsters

PixelJunk Racers

Playstation Home

Prince of Persia Classic

Prototype

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest of Booty

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Red Baron

Resistance: Fall of Man

Ridge Racer 7

Rock Band 2 (conlicting reports, I don't have it to confirm)

Savage Moon

Shatter

Shuukan Toro Station

Silent Hill: Homecoming

Singularity

SIREN: Blood Curse

Smash Cars

Soldner-X

Soul Calibur IV

Spider-Man 3

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Super Rub 'a' Dub

Super Stardust HD

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Tekken 6

Time Crisis 4

TimeShift

Top Spin 3

Toro! Let's Party

Toy Home

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Unreal Tournament 3

Virtua Tennis 2009

Warhawk

Way of the Samurai 3

Wheel of Fortune

White Knight Chronicles

Wipeout HD

Wolfenstein 3D (the PSN game)

ZEN Pinball

Zombie Apocalypse

Zuma

3. Connect your usb stick/hhd to your PC and search for the Directory "PS3/SAVEDATA"

there you will find another Directory (the name depends on the Game you used)

search there for the File "PARAM.SFO". Copy & Paste in your "Save Game Tools" Directory and rename it to "template.sfo"

4. execute "ResignEU.bat" if you have the EU Version of the Game or "ResignUS.bat" for the US Version

5. copy "BLUS01699_SAVE" "BLUS31015_SAVE" (for US) or "BLES01699_SAVE" (for EU) to your usb stick/hdd in the folder "PS3/SAVEDATA"

6. Start your PS3 with your usb stick/hdd connected and restore the Savegame

7. Loaded WWE13, it will say Save Data corrupted and won't load it. DON'T try to load it. Go to Options and Save the Game then leave the Game and try to copy the SaveGame from PS3 hdd to usb if this works you did everything right.

8. Now you can copy a "LOGOS.DAT" (it is important that it is UPPERCASE) to your usb Savegame Directory and copy the SaveGame (with the LOGOS.DAT) back to your PS3 hdd.

Source: flatz; Kim666

HOW TO IMPORT YOUR OWN LOGOS INTO PAINT TOOL

1. Get the Tools

you need to download the following tools:

a random 360 painttool file use this one http://www.multiupload.nl/XFM4S36LWW

or this http://www.sendspace.com/file/esr85p

brienj's awesome WWE12-13 Texture Importer http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/2...-importer/ (the file that's at the bottom of the wall of text)

PPF-O-Matic http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd...-matic.cfm

Le Fluffie http://skunkiebutt.com/?page_id=362

and my ppf file http://www.multiupload.nl/OR6RP5A042 or http://www.sendspace.com/file/rrkrwh

2. Create your textures with paint.net/photoshop or whatever and save the file as DDS file (8.8.8.8 ARGB | 32 bit unsigned, either 128 x 128 or 256 x 256).

3. Start the WWE12-13 Texture Importer and open a 360 painttool file and import your textures, use max 19 slots, you need to overwrite one slot later (step 7). If you use 20 slots you have to overwrite one of your Textures.

4. Start Le Fluffie and select "Open File" from the File menu, then select your painttool file. In the "Main" tab, hit "Extract Package", and choose a location (it's a good idea to create a new folder for this) ,you get a file named "SaveData.Dat" rename it to "LOGOS.DAT".

5. Run PPF-O-Matic and then select "LOGOS.DAT" in the top box (at the bottom change the files of type drop down menu to all files) and my ppf file in the one below then click "Apply". * You can do it without this step, but if you miss it the PT image will have a DLC tag and not be able to be downloaded.

6. Transfer the "LOGOS.DAT" to a usb stick/hdd (Folderstructure is \PS3\SAVEDATA\BLES01699_SAVE on a EU PS3 and \PS3\SAVEDATA\BLUS31015_SAVE for US) and restore it on your PS3

7. Load WWE '13, connect to CC and download one Logo and save it in one slot.

9. Now you can upload all Textures or use them directly in caw mode (you may have to resave them in create a logo mode).

Credit: Kim666 (For Tutotial and PPF Files) Brienj (For the awesome Texture Importer)

Edited by Judders

Yes it is and you shouldn't be thanking me. It's the ingenious Kim666 and flatz that have given us these capabilities. I am just conveying their discovery and knowledge over here.

Yes it is and you shouldn't be thanking me. It's the ingenious Kim666 and flatz that have given us these capabilities. I am just conveying their discovery and knowledge over here.

well thank them then :)

how do i edit the LOGOS.DAT and put my own logos in there?

well thank them then :)

how do i edit the LOGOS.DAT and put my own logos in there?

According to kim666, "when you start wwe 13 with your LOGOS.DAT and open create a logo, the game will report your LOGOS.DAT as broken. You can fix this by going online an download a logo and save it in a free slot in your LOGOS.DAT."

Nice but I heard this only works for guys outside the US so maybe we can get some kind of confirmation about that.

I believe Gamevolt has a US PS3 and he got it to work with no problems. In the end, it all ties down to your level of expertise on the subject. I know Stingertap10 is doing this as well so let me know how it goes for him.

I meant how do i edit my LOGOS.dat on my co

Liter to put my own pictures/textures I make and like example I find. A picture of aces and 8,s logo and want to make. 128x128 or 256x256 logo on it and put it into my LOGOS.dat and put that LOGOS.dat back onto ps3

Basically how kim666 uploads all those nice face textures I wanna do that myself

No. The unlocked save will only work on the profile you copied the unlocked game save from. For me, I used Virtua Tennis 3 on my new profile, and the unprotected save will only work on that profile.

I meant how do i edit my LOGOS.dat on my co

Liter to put my own pictures/textures I make and like example I find. A picture of aces and 8,s logo and want to make. 128x128 or 256x256 logo on it and put it into my LOGOS.dat and put that LOGOS.dat back onto ps3

Basically how kim666 uploads all those nice face textures I wanna do that myself

According to KRadiation, "You open the texture importer. you set up which images you want. you hit SAVE. after a while it finishes. you then open the lefluffie program, do those steps. when it saves it makes a few files, one of them is called ROOT

inside that folder is the savedata file that you rename LOGOS.DAT."

It's important to note that you take your time with this and don't rush into it. This will avoid mistakes.

According to KRadiation, "You open the texture importer. you set up which images you want. you hit SAVE. after a while it finishes. you then open the lefluffie program, do those steps. when it saves it makes a few files, one of them is called ROOT

inside that folder is the savedata file that you rename LOGOS.DAT."

It's important to note that you take your time with this and don't rush into it. This will avoid mistakes.

thx where do get this texture importer? do i downlaod teh new wwe 13 that was stickied? i tried running it and nothign happens lol

thx where do get this texture importer? do i downlaod teh new wwe 13 that was stickied? i tried running it and nothign happens lol

I posted MY texture importer at 360Haven, although people like Stingertap10 like to not give me ANY credit for having to use MY tool.

Yah but ur new I porter doesn't work for editing logos.dat on jr of does it? Do I need to use 1 of ur older versions?

I tried googling it couldn't find it probably. Because I was searching wrong lol

Sorry for askin 100 questions and annoying you guys....

No. The unlocked save will only work on the profile you copied the unlocked game save from. For me, I used Virtua Tennis 3 on my new profile, and the unprotected save will only work on that profile.

Damn that sucks, thanks for the reply thou appreciate it

i think i speak for a few people when i as .., if it is possible...

could we get a step by step demo of how to do this from a-z .. with a list of programs we will have to use aswel ?

its just im looking around and i keep getting stuck in the xbox jtag version of things ..

and extra help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Sorry if i sound dumb but could someone explain this part to me to me

I can't find these files are they in the ps3 save data or the or do you find them in the save game tool

4. Execute "ResignEU.bat" if you have the EU Version of the Game or "ResignUS.bat" for the US Version

Sorry if i sound dumb but could someone explain this part to me to me

I can't find these files are they in the ps3 save data or the or do you find them in the save game tool

4. Execute "ResignEU.bat" if you have the EU Version of the Game or "ResignUS.bat" for the US Version

You either doublick ResignEU.bat if you live in Europe, or ResignUS.bat if you live in the States.

Tried this a couple of times with Grand Theft Auto IV and it hasn't worked for me.

Things seem to get muddy for me about here:

(When I execute this file the black DOS style box just pops up for a second then closes and nothing else happens, is it supposed to do that?)

6. Start your PS3 with your usb stick/hdd connected and restore the Savegame

(It sounded simple enough but by "restore" does it mean load the savegame or what?)

7. Load WWE13, it will say Save Data corrupted and won't load it. DON'T try to load it. Go to Options and Save the Game then leave the Game and try to copy the SaveGame from PS3 hdd to

usb if this works you did everything right.

(Does this happen when you first turn on the game or do you have to initiate it?)

Sorry people, just got a PS3 recently so I just need a bit of clarification on some of the jargon, so if anybody could help that'd be appreciated!