Ladders

thegodfather

I can't believe that in hctp and sym no one has been able to make more ladders. I've tried multiple weapons code and using scsa to get ladders but he only gets chairs! Does anyone have any ideas on how we can get 2 or 3 ladders in tlc or ladder match or even hardcore match?

ok but im talkin bout hctp and usin and actual ladder match or tlc. My point is that if it's so easy to duplicate chairs, tables, and sledgehammers, y can't we duplicate ladders also?

Does anyone have any ideas for ladders because i've been pushing for a code like this since sd2 and i've seen nothing and i'm gettin fed up. I would do this code myself but i have no idea how to hack and i've tried to learn and last time i tried i wrecked two copies of sd2 so if anyone would please help out in making a code for double ladders it would very very much appreciated. ;)

Ok will someone please try to do this because i know we can duplicate ladders just like we can tables and etc. tokiodome ur a good hacker and stuff will you try this one out? This we need for ladder, tlc, and hardcore matches.

hey srry bro just thought itd be easy because we've done it with othe weapons quickly (chairs, tables) i've tried infinate weapon but i don't know who gets ladders. And when i use stone cold like i've heard u can to get ladders he gets chairs. :( ok if no1 wants to help fine but i gaurentee if we hacked this a lot of people would be pleased

Edited by thegodfather

Im gonna double post untill someone answers because this is one thread i refuse to give up on and i will continue to type on it until i get somehelp in making more ladders. I'm surprised no one really cared about trying to make this code when everyone is complaining about wanting it. i'm not the only one

also you have to pick raw arena b and you should use the multiple weapon code it works but pull out to many and getting greedy with them will cause the game to slow down and when a high impact move is done will result in VERY slow movement

now if only we could two or three ladders to appear in tlc or triple tag team ladders or any ladder match

well all you have to do if you want classic tlc matches like the triple tag teams[note without title and with stone cold but still fun] is put in the code for unlimited weapons go to exibition and hardcore and start pulling out the ladders and tables and chairs under the ring :D

Edited by talksick

yeah that or if there was a code made to select like ladder on then ladder off with and activater also a different activator for hardcore on then hardcore off and do this with infinate weapons code so we start in a ladder match then press an activator to turn off ladder then a different activator starts hardcore match so as stone cold we can get a few ladders and tables then select hardcore off and ladder on then we get ladders and tables and we can pull out a few chairs

hopefully within the next few days i can talk cmx into using his toy to help us find these addresses,i know he will be able to find that one.the from there im sure he will be able to mod the size of stuff,or at least give us a nice area in the slus to work with.

• 4 weeks later...