[WIP] Miztah Raza's CM Punk CAW - Worth a look!

Miztah Raza

Here I present to you my first CAW! It is in a very early state at the moment as I've only started some 3 hours ago. The face is based on Shock800's Punk, but that's about it, the tatt's are mine

(I got 'em myself), The body formula is tweaked from shock's punk, the logos, etc are mine.

Here are the pics:

Original:

fg.png

MITB 2011:

f.png

I got rid of the crotch blur, pics will be updated later

Face:

29547de.jpg

In-game:

192168176103-image7.jpg

192168176103-image8.jpg

192168176103-image9.jpg

192168176103-image11.jpg

Whatever is in a red box does not show up in-game, it's just my crappy cap-card. The face is not as wrinkly as shown and the skin tone is darker than pictured. The PT's have been blended well, and do not stick out like that.

I would love some feedback on this!

I am planning on doing the following attires:

WWE'12 attire

MITB 2011 attire

Macho man tribute attire and,

Bret Hart tribute attire.

The Bret Hart tribute attire is an "iffy" so if I decide to give up on it I need some suggestions on what to do for the 4th attire so please suggest!

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it and please do not mind the crappy pics, it's all I can do.

Thanks!

EDIT LOG:

EDIT 9/16/12: added new pics, preview of MITB 2011 attire, face re-done)

OLD:

65y42w.png

jzxroy.png

Edited by Miztah Raza

It looks really good, not sure what's up with the right eyebrow tho, it looks a lot thicker than the left eyebrow.

I hope you attempt the Bret Hart attire, that's one of my favourite attires i've seen Punk wear.

It looks really good, not sure what's up with the right eyebrow tho, it looks a lot thicker than the left eyebrow.

I hope you attempt the Bret Hart attire, that's one of my favourite attires i've seen Punk wear.

It's been fixed, new pic will be added in a minute.

I will have to talk to some people about the PTs, etc.

The internet is running very slow for me :/

I should be able to get the randy savage tribute attire done today, so it can be previewed tomorrow.

EDIT: New face pic added.

Edited by Miztah Raza