"I am a Wrestling GOD!!!" - J.B.L - Uploaded to XB

Tyrant185

I'll also be making the Acolytes as I've already uploaded Faarooq in his Nation gear, so a conversion shouldn't take too long.

I'm actually working on 4 tag teams right now, as well as Mick Foley and a surprise or 2 before I call it quits for the year; those being The Acolytes, The Smoking Gunns, The New Age Outlaws, and Viscera & Mideon.

Feedback appreciated

Search Tags: JBL, J.B.L, Bradshaw, Tyrant185, Smacktalks, WWF, WWE

*UPDATE*

31/08/2012

Uploaded this to XBL with updated body morphing and tweaked facial detailing. I also tweaked the preset move-set they put in the game for him as it was predictably a bit messy in places. Working on the Smoking Gunns now to get this long over-due request out the way and then the Acolytes / APA will be underway. Enjoy!

J.B.L

jblfacefinal.jpg

jblattiresfinal.jpg

jblentranceattiresfinal.jpg

jblcutsceneattiresfinal.jpg

It's looking really good, I dunno how you keep putting out so many great caws in such a short space of time! :D

It's looking really good, I dunno how you keep putting out so many great caws in such a short space of time! :D

Thanks. I tend to get through faces and PT really quickly nowadays, about 30-40 minutes tops. Move-sets and entrances are what take me the longest believe it or not lol.