Anyone interested in collabing?

LastRide123

Im looking for someone to collab w me on this. Need some assistance w attires/ detailing if youre interested PM me please.

I know, I know another Jeff Hardy caw... I change attires alot and thought Id share if anyone was interested. Anyways, this is still work in progress..If i get feedback ill post updates if not then I wont.

Big thanks to Stunner! for getting some pts fixed for me! Much appreciated!

Credit to The D's detailing topic for the upper lip detailing idea

When this Jeff is completed it will be uploaded w a render ( courtesy of NWOldskool )

The 4 attires Id like to tackle... Ladder match vs. Undertaker, Royal Rumble 2003, Survivor Series 2002, and SYM

Update 1: jaw tweaked

Update 2: jaw and cheeks tweaked

Update 3: jaw and detailing tweaked + i lightened his hair a bit

Update 4: changed face skin

Tips/ Suggestions welcome

photo-133.jpg

ROYAL RUMBLE '03

i couldnt find great refs for the arm paint..if anyone has a better idea of what his paint looked like please let me know.

Still doing some blending of the logo to the shirt.

Sorry for the pic quality, there obviously isnt a shine like that on this shirt logo.

photo-136.jpg

photo-137.jpg

photo-138.jpg