AJ Lee (First Attempt)

hardy_xtreme

My first attempt at one of today's Superstars/Divas, AJ. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Face (Should I use skin tone 1 or 5?)

img0721k.jpg

img0720cw.jpg

Orange Attire

img0723m.jpg

Kane Mask

img0724cj.jpg

Kane Attire

img0725ix.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-22

*Note: These pics were taken with my iPod Touch, so I apologize about the brightness.*

Are the two skin options the 1st and 2nd photos? Just I cant see any real difference between them.

So far it looks really good. I'd suggest making her nose/nostrils a little wider, add some detailing under her eyes and also emphasis the lines at the bottom of her cheers to make them stand out.

20193.jpg

aj-snaps-120.jpg

aj_lee12_cutout_by_crank.png

• 4 weeks later...

I think I would lean more to going with the skin tone in the first picture.... Also assuming you have the layers free which I can't imagine that you wouldn't i would add ( ) to her mouth areas to detail in her mouth lines which are quite noticeable in all the above references. Also as previously mentioned you ought to try and do her logo in Paint tool: if you can't draw it then download it off CC all you have to do then is to copy it over to a free PT slot so it gets rid of the downloaded content block which otherwise prevents upload of caws to CC ....

assuming you need to download the Logo I would suggest you download it from svassallo89 aka ( HBK89) off the CC on PSN as his Paint Tools are tight.....