Thedeadmanrising

ok,as you all may know wwe'12 online to various gamers is an abomination.we have various difficulties,glitches,flaws,and errors here are the example's

1.We can't get on Community Creations without the malfunctioning;so far i have only download 13 thing off community creations.we never can search for creation with out it glitching and disconnecting,if you go on youtube and look this up you will see tons and tons of people angry and commenting on it. here's a link:

2.The paint tool data glitches the online session.we come in the session some guys have paint tool,when it says "downloading custom logo" i stops and hold us their until nobody has paint tool.now we only use caws without paint tool.

3.people hack the game too much;i fought in a elimination chamber i tried to eliminate one guy,but he got up after three finishers.then others tried to help,it still did not work,the match lasted three hours.we have hit this guy with everything but nothing worked.so we let him win so we can get our points and leave.then another person had a creation with an invisible body.but some how we beat'em.here's a link:

4.the overall 100% thing and crazy finishers got to stop.overall 100% dose not bother me alot, but the crazy insane finishers make me want to explode,those finisher a stupid.

please reply and make the unknown errors be known

The above Invisible caw is not a hack... it's a game glitche that can be done quite easily...For some weird reason you can take a caw and if he has a Paint tool logo like say for example a John cena caw from our previous caw contest got downloaded and you edited the very first attire and removed the logo from T shirt so you then had just a blank t. You then go to Head tattoo and select the Roman styled lettering and as soon as you try applying that to his face the rest disappears. creating such effect. I did so with one of my caws while doing Predator this way as have others and there's even a step by step tutorial on YT showing it is not a hack. The rest I haven't done because I just for go all the BS of hacked moves or people being ****'s that leave a said session when you're about to beat them.