Hold Any Submission As Long As You Want

NICKHAMMOND

just to let you guys know, i have made a code for you to allow your superstar to put you in a hold for as long as you want and this works for every type of submission there is and it alows you to do them anywhere you want,not worked out all the bugs yet(right now its stuck on the "press any button" or for regular submissions it will just stay there) but im going to try and get some jokers going for it and we'll see what happens from there.Look for the code to be on here later on tonight, but no promises.

cant figure this one out,ill work on it more later but im going out now so ill just give you the code for now

202f7680 03e00008

202f7684 00000000

thats in hex

sorry for not getting it up for tonight

What about using:

202f76bc 10400004 & 202f76bc 10000004?

202f76bc 10000004 should produce the same result (forever holding on to a submission), & 202f76bc 10400004 should reset the address to its default.

I'll test a few addresses for this & see what happens. With my luck, though, freezing the game is all I'll find. :D

• 5 weeks later...

yah i remember the code myself ive got several sick submissions out of that code ie true fig four, tazzmission, crossface, walls, ect.

use that code with the auto give up and no way that your opponent couldnt tap on it :evil true submission code i believe.

btw heres nicks code converted to codebreaker format for you cb users out there

2A0F2D8B 10400004

2A0F2D8B 10000004

Edited by kosstamojan 666