lost caws, etc.

brm2011

it may be a lost cause but i figured i'd ask. i went to play wwe 12 a while ago. something popped up which i didn't read (i wished i had now). not sure if i selected yes or no. went to where you edit caws; edit was not selectable. any way to get them back? this happened last game so i took out the memory card and usb drive. 1st time, since i've had this game, that i saw it pop up, whatever it was. i believe it was something about load failed, etc., but i'm not 100% sure.

Not sure, it might have been a corrupt save, but if you pressed yes it'll have created a new one over the top of it. :2

Not sure, it might have been a corrupt save, but if you pressed yes it'll have created a new one over the top of it. :2

thanks. so, basiically, i can never use my caws again? this is something i'd like to know the answer to, one way or another.

thanks. so, basiically, i can never use my caws again? this is something i'd like to know the answer to, one way or another.

If you can get your new save and all your CAWs uploaded and sent to me here, I can fix it.

If you can get your new save and all your CAWs uploaded and sent to me here, I can fix it.

i apologize but i'm not sure what you mean. new save? also, i can't upload my caws as i can't access them in my game anymore. sorry that i'm not following you.

i apologize but i'm not sure what you mean. new save? also, i can't upload my caws as i can't access them in my game anymore. sorry that i'm not following you.

The game saved over your corrupted save so that's why I meant the new save. I don't mean upload them to CC, I mean on Mediafire or something then send the link to me so I download your caws and save on the PC and fix it so the CAWs match up with your new save.

The game saved over your corrupted save so that's why I meant the new save. I don't mean upload them to CC, I mean on Mediafire or something then send the link to me so I download your caws and save on the PC and fix it so the CAWs match up with your new save.

how, exactly, would i do all of this? is it possible that i can get other data back in my game? i.e.; my created arenas, etc.? sorry for all of the questions. my main concern is my 30+ caws that i made. how would i upload them to mediafire? what is mediafire? not sure how to upload what i can't access in my game. sorry if i seem dense.

how, exactly, would i do all of this? is it possible that i can get other data back in my game? i.e.; my created arenas, etc.? sorry for all of the questions. my main concern is my 30+ caws that i made. how would i upload them to mediafire? what is mediafire? not sure how to upload what i can't access in my game. sorry if i seem dense.

Research how to transfer files from Xbox to PC.

Research how to transfer files from Xbox to PC.

that much i can probably do. so, correct me if i'm wrong: i go to dashboard>system settings>memory>hard drive>games>wwe 12 and copy all of that data to a flash drive, put the flash drive into a usb port, and upload the files from the flash drive to mediashare? i'm not sure how many megabytes of data i have in dashboard>ystem settings>memory>hard drive>games>wwe 12. how will i know? i see a wwe 12 save that says 6 mb. what's that?

Edited by brm2011

Before you attempt this, when you said "edit was not selectable" did you mean the caws were there but you couldnt edit them? or edit was not selectable because there were no caws on the save?

Before you attempt this, when you said "edit was not selectable" did you mean the caws were there but you couldnt edit them? or edit was not selectable because there were no caws on the save?

not sure how to answer this. in the game edit was not selectable so i assume my caws wouldn't be there. the only way i see all of my data is via dashboard>system settings>memory>hard drive>games>wwe 12. not sure if it'd do any good but is anybody going to be able to get me to use my caws? is it even possible?

Edited by brm2011