N.H.W Show MatchCard 3 27 2012

Exc3dd3d5ag3

N.H.W

HeadLine: Momentum Towards Rage

1. Mantis Griffin Vs Karnage (1st ever IronMan Hell in A Cell Match ) Intercontinental Championship

2. Rough Riders Vs The Nation ( Tag Team Champions)

3. Akira Fox( Divas Champion & Beth Andersen Vs Kelly Garcia & Chimera Brooklyn

4.Mrs Williams ( Return Match) VS Jessica Maclaod ( Extreme Rules Match)( #1 Contenders Match for The Divas ChampionShip at Rage in The Cage)

Main Event

5. Sucidal X Vs Shawn Storms W Jose Ramirez ( # 1 Contenders Match For HardCore ChampionShip )

Ill Make this Show Later on ill try to upload it on Youtube if that dont work theres always xbox live

Tags will Be :

N.H.W

Revenge

Rage In The Cage

N.H.W News

Diva getting a possible push

im thinking about giving chimera a second push and possible a 2nd run with the divas championship weeks after rage in the cage but ill see what i can come up with but for now im think im gonna push mrs williams due to the fact she never held the divas championship or gotten a shot at it as for kelly garcia ill have her feud with someone but ill have to build it up cause the akira fox & Mickie James feud will eventually end in a divas title match

Ryan Phoenix return date not yet set

as for the male feuds i havent made a decent return date for Ryan Phoenix yet but it could be after rage in the cage or a little bit after cause of right now the nation is still rising but im still pushing shawn storms to win a championship and keep it for a while and then later set a fued between Phoenix & The Nation 's Leader

Ted West still Injured

as for the injured ted west i havent planed anything for him yet he hasnt been pushed except once when he won mitb and later winning hardcore championship . i might push him when he returns

the match card for rage in the cage varies cause it could change at any second dut to injury in universe mode

Nightmare For N.H.W Divas ??? will she get pushed

: Charma (Caw from svr 2010 ) set to Debut a couple ppvs after rage in the cage