Servers worse than ever

ALL STAR

So the patch has hit, and for the most part it is working well up until I tried to connecting online. The server issues are back and it seems like it is bad if not as bad as it was when it first released.

All I'm getting at the moment are server errors or loads that take around 3 minutes to connect.

I tried it earlier today and the "What's Hot" section worked fine, then I tried using the Community Creations Leaderboards to search for a certain creators uploads and it took awhile but found the creations on the first attempt without disconnecting. Once I tried to download anything though it took forever and I had to keep cancelling it and trying again before it eventully worked.

From what I can tell, the only visible difference for me was that they removed the timeout limit when your waiting for search results, so instead of getting kicked back to the main menu your sat waiting while the circle keeps spinning.