Chris Jericho Blank Roster Profile Explained

Sunny

bug-w12.png

20120125_jericho_highlightreel_c.jpg

The fire which shrouds Jericho above signifies the only "make good" DLC announced.

This was THQ_Tank's response to the blank Chris Jericho roster profile posted earlier today.

Hey everyone,

First, we just put live Predict & Win for the Royal Rumble, so get your picks in for a chance to win some epic prizes once again (yes, the same prizes because they are just that damn good, IMO)...

http://wwe.thq.com/paw

Second, as Chris Jericho is back in the WWE and a participant in the Royal Rumble, of course we needed to add him to the Predict & Win application so you could select him if you so desire. The 30 Superstars we've placed there are "our guesses" as to who the 30 entrants will be. Because of the way our website system works, we needed to add Chris Jericho to our backend system the same way we do a roster profile, but of course he isn't in the game (and will not be this year unfortunately), and he will not show up on the roster page.

Yes, you can look at a blank Chris Jericho roster page, but this is just the nature of how profiles associated with Predict & Win work with our website.

The headshot of Chris Jericho, we requested from the WWE and gave it a similar treatment to our WWE '12 renders in order to make the Predict & Win look elegant and fairly seamless in style.

As much as I know you'd like Chris Jericho in the game this year, unfortunately we were unable to make that happen but we felt strongly Masked Kane would be well received. We always understand we cannot please all, and sometimes our choices are polarizing, but such is the nature of making a game with an amazingly passionate fan base. We are fans to, don't forget. We're pumped to see Chris Jericho back in the WWE as much as you are and if I were a smart betting man (which I often am)...I wouldn't be surprised to see the walls breakdown in 13'.

You guys know by now how hard we work to make the absolute best roster possible and at the end of the day, we HAVE to meet eye to eye with the WWE. It is not always our choice, WWE '12 is not just a THQ game, it's a WWE game, it's a partnership that we respect and honor and love being the beholder of.

Apologies for any confusion on the Chris Jericho "roster" profile, it's just the way our website works.

Get your picks in, I personally picked Jericho myself to win the Rumble...

Thanks,

Tank

Source: THQ