Community Creations 2.0

DRAVEN

Ok their are alot of ppl who dont have xbox live or hate THQ's Community Creations..

Well now thanks to brianj their is now an alternative to Community Creations..

XHP Creations CC2.0

http://www.xboxhackingportal.com/forum

BRIANJ:-

I am adding a CAW submitter group access, working on the form submission right now. With special request I can add you to this group, which gives you the ability to submit a CAW to the main website. I am also working on a CAW section for the main website, which will let people share either a formula or actual CAW. The articles will not automatically be published, I will have to approve each one, as to protect against people posting things they should not. I will eventually add movesets, entrances, etc. as well.

I want to also categorize the submissions, so if you have any ideas on that, let me know. If it should be by type of CAW, download available, formula or not, etc. Any ideas just post them here.

BRIANJ:-

1) Download the posted save file

2) Download my CAW Editor/Injector - http://www.xboxhacki...php?f=81&t=1567

3) Add each .cas file to YOUR save with my editor

4) Resign your save file and each .cas file

5) Put your save file and new .cas files on your Xbox 360

6) Profit

7) Curse out THQ that you had to download the CAW from here

What this means is ppl can start to share Creations without THQ...