WARNING: Don't Edit DLC Edge or Christian's Single Entrances

Sunny

bug-w12.png

TagTitle_2000_01.jpg

I am probably 11 days late on this news, however if you edit any part of DLC Christian or Edge's respective entrances, you WILL NOT get their motions back unless you delete your saved data and download them again. Their motions will be replaced with Alberto Del Rio's and Championship motions with Beth Phoenix's. The option "Classic Christian" or "Classic Edge" will be deleted.

Other deleted data include Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater's tag-team theme song "Black or White" by Bleeding Stereo.

I would guess this is double the trouble for those who have already bought Fan Axxess and instead of buying it again will be forced to see the DLC personas of Edge & Christian come out to Alberto Del Rio's motions and Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater come out to Alberto Del Rio's theme. I doubt anyone will cough up another $12 to fix that.

Nice one THQ.

Source: Smacktalks

You shouldnt need to buy them again, it should already show you've paid for them and give you the option to download them again.