WCW Monday Nitro 2000

ALL STAR

mondaynitro2.jpg

mondaynitro1.jpg

mondaynitro3.jpg

So I've almost finished the Nitro arena I just need to make a few minor adjustments to the logo before I'll upload it to Xbox Live. The logo is 256x256 seeing as it will be sitting in the middle of the ring anything lower and it looks terrible. So anything else added will have to be using the in game designs.

Updated version

Added the flames to the ring apron but they arn't the same graphic as the real ring, even so I like the ring with the flames it gives it that nitro vibe, but what do you think keep it or ditch it?

arenaflames.jpg

Edited by ALL STAR

Updated final Version

WCWnitro200final.jpg

Download Keywords

WCW

NITRO

LEGENDX01

Let me know what you think if you download it, I think it turned out great way better than I expected the photos I put up really don't do it justice.

Has anyone been able to download this arena from CC, just checking because the servers seem to be messed up still so I don't know if it was uploaded successfully.

I tried yesterday but the servers were down still, i'll give it a try now.

Edit: Still unavailable, it seems to be getting worse each day.

Last time I checked it was rank 10 which I think is main eventer, and that is mostly coming from downloads seeing as I've hardly played online. Don't have a clue what the stats for downloads are though, every time I go on to the profile section all the stats are blank doubt I'll know until they fix the servers.

Speaking of servers are they any better?

If I go to My Info my stats show up for downloads, I think yours was over 800 when I seen it.

The servers are still the same but if you use the trick Sunny posted you can search and find creations.