WWE '12: It's Official, Brock Lesnar Is Confirmed!

Smacktalks

It's official - the only man in history to hold both the WWE and UFC Heavyweight titles - Brock Lesnar - has been confirmed as a playable character in the new WWE '12 video game.

THQ approached Lesnar in January and asked for permission to use his name and likeness in the game and advertising campaign.

Lesnar was said to be ecstatic over the idea, but wouldn't agree to terms unless he received permission from UFC president Dana White.

The outspoken mixed martial arts promoter gave Lesnar his blessing - and WWE '12 is shaping up to be a game like none other.

White told TMZ.com this week, "I love WWE and I have nothing but love for Vince McMahon -- I'm totally okay with Brock being in the game."

You can check out the official video trailer for Brock Lesnar in WWE '12 embedded above.

Source: Heyman Hustle