(Video) Clip of Attitude Adjustment Being Broken Up (Off-Screen)

Sunny

The video embedded above shows off screen footage of John Cena about ot give Alex Riley the Attitude Adjustment, only to then have the move broken up by Alberto Del Rio. THQ have talked a lot about this new addition of being able to break up moves but what do you think of the animation shown in the video?

Source: YouTube

I think it looks fine. either they've gone for a physics system, like Day of Reckoning had or there are set animations for the breakups..

I'd imagine there are different animations depending on what stage of the move being performed it is broken up at. He wasnt fully up on Cena's shoulders in this one..

It seems to fit the animation as it looks like he was just dropped from his shoulders, I think this would just be part of the physics system though when you take into account all the finishers in the game, it would be hard to have a unique break up animation for all of them.

One thing that is interesting Cena's finisher is activated when Riley's back is turned so it looks like you don't have to manually turn the opponent the game will do it for you.

Edited by ALL STAR