AJ & Kaitlyn Will NOT Be Featured in WWE '12

Sunny

Kaitlyn-and-Aj.jpg

StoneBranden

@THQ_Tank "can you confirm or deny if AJ or Kaitlyn are in the game this year or apart of the remaining 6 divas.Hopefully no? PS:we want LITA"

14 Sep

THQ_Tank

@StoneBranden "I can confirm AJ and Kaitlyn are not in WWE '12 this yr, they are beautiful Divas and we look forward to nxt yr consideration"

14 Sep

Source: Twitter

Well, that sucks. Considering how Jinder Mahal and Brodus Clay made it in the DLC, I thought Kaitlyn, if not AJ, would be a shoe in. That only adds to The Great Khali, The Usos, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, JTG, Kharma, and Primo not being included in this year's title. But, I'm not complaining. Of the 6 divas I think will be a part of the DLC include the following (in no particular order):

Trish Stratus (who is already confirmed by the way)

Lita

Mae Young (rumor)

The Fabulous Moolah

"Sensational" Sherri

Sunny (God let this be true.)

I cant see them featuring Mae Young unless it's a model of her younger self, otherwise I see them complaining that they would look bad having an old lady in the game getting beaten up, with videos posted online, etc.

Lita could be a good guess, especially with Trish already confirmed. She seems to be on good terms with WWE, so it's a big possibility.

No, no. Of course her model won't be the current version. Besides, when it comes to legends THQ NEVER includes current versions of legends (with the exclusion of Dusty Rhodes and Ted DiBiase). Besides, the people buying the game will of course be oblivious to the fact that there was a young Mae Young at one time, but rumor has it that that her model will be featured as a younger version of herself which I in fact want to add was not half bad. Pretty decent. Sure beats some of the plastic broads of today who are only eye candy but that's another subject.

13.jpg