(Video) WWE '12 - Creation Feature Trailer

Sunny

You can check out the leaked Creation Mode Trailer for WWE '12 embedded above which takes a glimpse at all of the different create modes in this years game, including Create an Arena.

As this video has not yet been officially released by THQ it may be taken down, in which case more users have uploaded it here.

Source: Youtube

The video got taken down so i've added a new one with a link to other versions of it incase this one also gets taken down.

I cant wait to try out the Create an Arena mode, I really didnt think I would be too interested in it but in the screenshots and videos it really looks to make a nice addition to the game.

I'm sold the create features look awesome it looks like they have added some new graphics for creating entrance videos, the one in the trailer features video for the full stage now.

I can see myself sinking hours into the create features.

Why do THQ insist on having 7 year olds create wrestlers etc. to showcase their creation mode. We know how good / realistic caws can be.. so why not show it in the trailers / boxart instead of some random guy with bad tattoos and a green mohawk!?!