Some Season Mode Mods

tokidoim

004BF380 000000?? - Monthly Storyline Mod

Values :

00 - Involved in Monthly Storyline ( Each month has a different storyline, usually for a title shot or a title defense - haven't tested during Royal Rumble-Wrestlemania months )

01 - Not involved in monthly storyline

004BF388 000000?? - Enemy Tag Partner Mod - Determines who your Tag Partner will be when King offers you a Tag Title Shot with a partner of his choosing - he will say it is whoever it's supposed to be, but it will be the wrestler whose value you use here. You should be able to use non-unlockables who have skins here, if anyone wants to fill in the blanks AFTER testing.

Values:

00 The Rock

01 Steve Austin

02 Triple H

03 Undertaker

04 Rob Van Dam

05 Kurt Angle

06 Chris Jericho

07 Kane

08 Booker T

09 Chris Benoit

0A Edge

0B Christian

0C Matt Hardy

0E Lita

0F Bubba Ray Dudley

10 D-Von Dudley

12 Lance Storm

13 Scott Steiner

14 Stephanie McMahon

15 Vince McMahon

16 Eric Bischoff

17 Rey Mysterio

19 Test

1A Big Show

1B Trish Stratus

1C Tajiri

1D Rikishi

1E Ric Flair

1F Stacy Keibler

22 Rico

25 Chavo Guerrero

26 Victoria

27 John Cena

28 The Hurricane

2A Torrie Wilson

2C Brock Lesnar

2D Shawn Michaels

2E Goldust

2F Goldberg

30 Sable

38 Eddie Guerrero

3A Sargeant Slaughter

3B Rodney Mack

3C Batista

3D Randy Orton

3E Val Venis

40 A-Train

42 Kevin Nash

43 Steven Richards

44 Roddy Piper

45 Ted Dibiase

46 Jimmy Snuka

47 Sean O

Event Values:

00 - New Season

01 - Royal Rumble

02 - No Way Out

03 - Wrestlemania XIX

04 - Backlash

05 - Judgment Day

06 - Bad Blood

07 - Vengeance

08 - SummerSlam

09 - Unforgiven

0A - No Mercy

0B - Survivor Series

0C - Armageddon

0D - Rebellion

0E - Insurrextion

0F - RAW

10 - SmackDown!

11 - HEAT

12 - Velocity

13 - SmackDown! (PRESS START button)

14 - No Way Out (errid 4637464)

15 - GM's Office/Bad Blood (errid 4637496)

Edited by Trigin

Dude, That is awesome!

I'm wondering if it is possible to have a stage modifier. Separate from the roster modifier code. It may say you are always on Velocity, but you always play on the Royal Rumble stage. Something like that.

Good luck on the player mods codes. Lock ups can be frustrating, but thats better than finding no effect at all. I may try a few random offsets that haven't been tried just to see if I get lucky.

These sound like awesome codes.

Have you found a way to choose who your faction members are with a code instead of having to choose from people you don't want?

what are these for?

Gs2v2 please if they aren't already.

Its not exactly like that, but I think the one you're talking about is the one where you are teaming up with someone you don't get along with (for the tag team titles) & if you take a certain path, you will see your partner in the ring with a birthday cake & balloons.

There's a storyline if you choose to accept Vince's help, then lose the Survivor Series match, there's a box with a ribobn around it and you can choose to oopen it or not...open it and you opponent attacks...hurrah...excitement...

If someone's got some time to blow, you could just put in the "involved in monthly storyline" code and just skip every match to see what all the storylines are. Just make sure you don't win the title shots and you should be able to see just about everything.

nosig

These sound like awesome codes.

Have you found a way to choose who your faction members are with a code instead of having to choose from people you don't want?

what are these for?

Gs2v2 please if they aren't already.

I have some time to blow and i would like to try this out but i need the codes for gs2 v2

If I'm not mistaken you can choose your 1st 4 members of your faction, The 5th one is the one that comes from the other show & you don't have a choice over that one.

It just hit me, do you mean the members of the opposing faction?

If I'm not mistaken you can choose your 1st 4 members of your faction, The 5th one is the one that comes from the other show & you don't have a choice over that one.

It just hit me, do you mean the members of the opposing faction?

You can pick them but you can't pick from everyone just a select few, the opposing faction would be cool too.

Okay, I forgot about that.

Tokidoim,

I tried out the code (for story lines) & I was thinking that it might be possible to determine who can be your partner during the tag team tournament for the World Title ( your partner & the opposing teams). I also played the storyline where JR gets beaten up by the GM, I'm also wondering if its possible to find who your opponent is for that.

Edited by BigBossman

Probably. I haven't checked everything yet. The monthly opponents seem to be determined in another spot ( between 00FBFC00-00FC0000 ). I'm thinking that they might not use separate addys, though, and would have to be jokered. I'll check into that.

nosig

I played the entire season using the story line code & played as Brock Lesnar. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. However, I noticed as your superstar points drop, you are involved in fewer matches. For example, By the time I got to Armageddon, my points were at about 55. After the event I was asked if I wanted to be in the Royal Rumble & I said yes. when the Rumble came around, I wasn't involved in it like I hoped. Also, if your points are really low at Wrestlemania, you won't even be on the card. At the end Coachman talks about how he didn't even get to do commentary & asks to you to have dinner on him. I tried asking for a title shot even though I wasn't qualified & wasn't in any matches & instead of saying you can't challenge for one, it said you are involved in a story line. I think the most useful code would be not being involved in a story line, because it seems when you have the title, you are always in a story line.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokidoim,

I also had another idea about these season mods. Do you suppose it possible to have a card modifier? This would determine which belt(s) are on the line, what match it is, & who is involved. I remeber these were made for all 8 matches in Smackdown 2: KYR. I would like to have one that allows the winner of the Royal Rumble (in season mode) to win either the WWE Title, World Title, or both. Similar to the 1992 Royal Rumble where Ric Flair won the title after drawing number 3 & winning the Rumble.

Edited by BigBossman

Yes, you can make any match on the card a title match, however, a lot of the time you can't control who is in the match. The game always generates the 3 matches on the card randomly, then it replaces some depending on the storyline. I tested a "2nd Match always World Heavyweight Title match code" for about 2 months and the winner of the 2nd match ( even women and Tag Matches ) became the champ, so yes, you can do it, but the Champion probably won't be involved.

nosig

Let me see if I can decipher these inkblots on this sheet of paper...

I got

004C0212 - 2nd match title ( 00=World Heavyweight Title match )

004C0228 - A player in match 2 ( I dunno about that one )

004C0200-004C02FF ( all zeroes with 16-bit multiple write command ) 2nd Match 5-0n-1 Tag WWE Champ ( that was just the effect on match 2 when I tried those codes, it was I think Austin and 4 Rocks vs. Flair...Austin's team won...( duh! )

004C0300-004C03FF ( all zeroes with 16-bit multiple write command ) 3rd match WWE Champ

Everything else is illegible or unrelated.

nosig

that would be in a good idea, to make the game think u arent in a storyline, specially since half the time u have the title, u really arent in a storyline, or when u are its agasint some gay jobber like rico....

I suppose if you weren't in a storyline, you could set up all the matches ( with just a few exceptions ). Bossman, if you're going to try hacking that, it would probably be better to not involve yourself in storylines. When I was trying to make sense of it I was using the first week of the new season usually, and the game always forces the main player into the second match ( I was trying to see if I could get a title shot against the current champion on week 1 ), so go to week 2 at least.

nosig

• 16 years later...

Where are the modifier event values main code dude? For these

Event Values:

00 - New Season

01 - Royal Rumble

02 - No Way Out

03 - Wrestlemania XIX

04 - Backlash

05 - Judgment Day

06 - Bad Blood

07 - Vengeance