this is my fuckin crazy idea

imadoudirty42

well i remember my friend showed me some japanese shit wrestlin off the hook on dvd but as yah know for HCTP u can get eletricuted in it right at the parkin lot so i thought if some1 can make a code for action replay NTSC that when u throw some 1 on the ropes they get eletricuted that would be a hot code for now eletricuted ropes :evil

Edited by imadoudirty42

I am not sure if it will work, in sd2 you could make an explosion in the kitchen but it would not work in the ring area, it might or might not work for sd5, good job if it does work

the way i see it if some1 cant make the ropes eletricle then make the turnbuckles atleast so this could be the start of a crazy match can some1 atleast try 2 make a code of this

Edited by imadoudirty42

lol yea ellectric ropes would be great it would also be good to have a backstage tlc title match or what about a code for breackable side pannels on the hiac just like the ones backstage in what I like to call it "the mini cell"

OR how about electric or exploding tunrbuckles.

why wont anyone make a climbable titantron code? It would be real kool to have it in hctp I mean it has you hanging off helicopters for crying out loud.

does anyone remember this for smackdown 2???

they made it so the ropes looked like barb wire and when u bounced off them, u would get a anamation of u falling to you knees, it looked PIMP!!! its even better for a cage match. since u cant exactly bounce off the roped in a cage match in real life.

oh, i just realized, that maybe we can use those grinding your face in hell in a cell addys as some used for the Rope effects tricks, so that u can also irish whip whip into it, and grind there face all up in it!!!

Hell Fucking Yeah these codes would kick fucking ass man shit everybody would want these code i don't think this code will every be hacked but if you could it would be sweet to see triple cage ladder table casket match and if you hit the barbed wire we should make a code that makes blood all over the body

NO ONE CAN STOP THE FUCKING MAGIC..............................

if you hit the barbed wire we should make a code that makes blood all over the body

That wouldn't work. Each character's costume is a skin. The computer does not see black gloves, black boots, gold pants, gold mask, and tan body. That was all wrapped around Rey's model as one skin. It would not be possible to edit the entire skin of a person.

first off.....yall need to learn how to use the "edit post" button

second off....yall need to learn that the 'f' word doesnt improve the quality of a post, this post looks immature and just plain stupid because of all the profanity in it. no im not saying profanity is bad, im only saying it doesnt have to be every other word

and finally....if you all want the codes....i suggest you get to work. its not possible....at least for the moment...all i can say is look at all of the other posts for "fukinG w1ck3d c0d3 idear" without the memory editor, like the GS Pro for PS1, the chance of finding everything needed, effects, rope color/texture, positioning, attempting to load things that werent supposed to be in the arena (give it up) its just nearly impossible if not completely....

i dont wanna rain on your parade, but get real....