Did you all know that Hogans and Warriors....

Fivestar

If you allready know this and think im stupid, sorry. But if you dont put the have these people in season mode cheat, and go to create a move list, copy either hogans or warriors moveset on anyone and they will have there entrance. But it only works for Current Hogan and Warrior (Warrior comes out in a mini ring) But you cant play as hogan or warrior cause your game will freeze (not the caw of them that you copy the moves to, the real ones) Me i just figured this out today and thought that it might be useful to you all if you could know this, im sure alot of you all allready do. :)

Dude you cant play with the people, or it will freeze, you can copy their entrances though and it is their real entrances.

Kinda weird on Hogans entrance a red shirt apears on him in the midddle of the ring then it blinks off. But its still good. Warriors entrance is crazy. He does that thing with the ropes like he is having a crack attack.

Yeah, I mentioned this in that "Jim Ross in season" topic, but I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed it. Warrior's entrance is okay, but Hogan's entrance is really screwed up looking.

Anyway, good job.

so how the fuck do you use their fucking entrances god damnit

Can you not read? He said, in short, to COPY THEIR MOVES TO THE CHARACTER/CAW OF YOUR CHOICE. If you have a cheat device, and I'm guessing you do, then put the codes in to have them in season mode. Then their move sets will be open to edit in Create Moveset, just got to the CAW of your choice and copy their movesets over. You can edit whatever you like, but leave the entrance move alone. It will say "Null," but it's the real entrance.

DO NOT attempt to preview the entrance on the "in game" Hogan, and Warrior because they freeze the game.

Try these, they are NTSC

Ultimate Warrior:

GS2v2:FEB27F67 BCA99B83

GSv3: 04909569 1670F368 (I used kpdavatar's All-In-One Converter, so this should be right)

Hulk Hogan:

GS2v2:FEB2B837 BCA99B83

GSv3: 04D09429 16F0F3E8

The Hogan entrance is in full color with no red shirt tearing, if you play him at Summerslam arena for some reason. It's perfect.

The B/W version is slightly glitched because it has a piece of the "Legend Hogan" entrance, hence the red shirt being torn in the ring. It will be sweet when that one is fully de-bugged as well.

The PAL (M) Code is in the AR2V2 post....

The PAL version works it was just I had a few other codes running at the same time. The one I made for PAL is below and works but the exhibition screen has a few players missing for P1 to select when you use it but once you've saved and restart the game it's back to normal.

Add Warrior To Season - AR2V2

FEB27A67 BCA99B83