Impact Video Game Price Slashed

Smacktalks

9gzj85.png

A month and a half following into its release, the price of the "TNA iMPACT!" video game has already been slashed. Major video game retailer GameStop has slashed the video game's price by $20 on all gaming platforms offered; Wii, Xbox 360, PS2 & PS3. You can see the advertisement promoting the offer at the following link. Sales of the video game have underpeformed and if sales don't pick up over the holidays, a second TNA game may not be in the cards. The developer behind the game, Midway, recently reported losses of $68.8 million this year and the current quarter will lead to even worse results, reports BusinessWeek.

Source: Rajah

Go to eBay :D.A friend of mine bought it on eBay for 13.50 euros, whilst I bought mine for 40.And at Gamemania, they're selling it for 65 euros.

But waiting is shit :D.For example, I can choose to buy SvR09 tomorrow for 65 euros, or I can wait a few weeks/a month to buy it half price.I'll probably buy it tomorrow lol

Half price, on eBay.And yeah, looking back at it, the game isn't worth 40 euros.It lacks some major things, but it's still good.

• 4 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.