wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20080911112029755.jpg

BigShow.png VS TheUndertaker-3.png

bigshowundertaker_102408_qthighwide_thumb_ign.jpg

Last Man Standing

Big Show

vs.

The Undertaker

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Credit:SvRUltimate

But, I hate the fact it's not an SS move. They're using the excuse that they didn't have time to animate it. I hate that shitty-ass Figure Four they put for Shawn Michaels's finisher. I'm probably gonna change that to the standing Sweet Chin Music. It's waay better than that if u ask me.

haha i no it would be way better if it was a SS. I will also change HBK's move. i dont like the choke slam that the undertaker does so i will probly make one for him and switch it with the gogoplata for like the last man standing matches and hell in a cell.

When they say you get to edit superstars does that meen the looks? (just curious)

haha i no it would be way better if it was a SS. I will also change HBK's move. i dont like the choke slam that the undertaker does so i will probly make one for him and switch it with the gogoplata for like the last man standing matches and hell in a cell.

When they say you get to edit superstars does that meen the looks? (just curious)

no it means editing everything but the appearance,unfortunately this isn't 2000 anymore and the days of cartridges are dead.

I am hoping that you can unlock a costume for kane and i would also like to see paul bear as a manager. I think the best cartridge game i ever played was no mercy.

I think i heard before there would be a version of masked Kane in the game i would prefer if it was a more recent masked Kane like the half mask and belts.