IGN TNA iMPACT Countdown: Christian Cage

Sunny

tna-impact-20080729030830580.jpg

http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=814948&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/894/894834/ChristianEntrance_072908_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all%"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360'>

"The Instant Classic" Christian Cage

Weight: 239 lbs

Height: 6' 1''

Finishers: Unprettier, Frog splash

Cage's great on the mic, he's awesome in the ring, and the Unprettier's a simple-but-effective finisher. A native of Tampa -- by way of Toronto -- he's managed to hoist the World Heavyweight belt two times in TNA.

In the previews I've done before, I've mentioned how good TNA iMAPCT! looks, and that's a big part of what makes Christian feel like Christian. There's a ton of detail in his model, and the way he taunts the crowd and his opponent before the match with the wave of a hand is great. When it comes to moves, I'm happy with the selection Midway's given the Instant Classic -- although as with every brawler, I feel the pool is limited. From just a regular grapple, he's got a Death Valley Driver, hip toss, and more. Add some modifiers, and there's a Diamond Cutter as well as German Suplex. The moves are basic but deadly.

I like to think of Christian as fast-paced matches with some technical holds. In my match with AJ Styles, there was a section that was just reversal after reversal -- AJ tried to Irish Whip; I countered with a whip of my own; and Styles counted, pulled me up and dropped Christian on his head. Although I was playing it, it felt as if it was pulled from a broadcast.

Christian's powerful and fast -- just like he should be.

tna-impact-20080729030114897.jpg

tna-impact-20080729030211144.jpg

tna-impact-20080729030133771.jpg

tna-impact-20080729030233471.jpg

He mentions the the moves are limited dont think that should be an issue seeing as this is the first game.

He mentions something similar on the Tomko one aswell if the game has editable movesets should be sorted out with some adjustments.