First Move Modifiers ( NICK H - READ )

tokidoim

CAW 8 Move modifiers ( HEX )

104B8320 - Special 1

104B8322 - Special 2

Now that I've pointed these out, perhaps you could pass these on to CM of CMGSCCC for some additional moves. That's a lot of stuff to be hacking all by my lonesome.

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to figure out move values using the moves.pac file? The Create Move List menus LOCK UP ( YUCK! ) when improper values are put in ( or at least when 0000 is put in ) . That's going to make it a huge pita to hack move values like I did in SYM.

While I'm waiting for responses ( I'm going to bed right now ) , I'm going to hack attribute addys ( they're very near to the addys above ) and offsets. Then I'll use the clues I found under the ReturnOrgTypeParam Label @ 00347db0 to find some Superstar addys. Anyone who's reading, please feel free to try and beat me to it.

nosig

yeah ill check the pac file and get some move values, i hope the moves are labeled like in the last game.

ok, yeah u can, but finding the value for the move is a lot different from SYM, but if u still got the values from SYM, then u got most of the values anyway, even if the name of the move is different, the value is the same from SYM. hell THQ has been using the same values since Smackdown 2, like with all those old moves that were in smackdown 2, the hex value is still the same. ill try to find values for new moves, but it would be easier if u just request them, then i will look them up. otherwise, use SYM values.

Edited by Man of Destruction

I just went ahead and looked at it, myself, and it looks like you can. I'll have to test some myself. If you want to be a super-mega hero, maybe you could see if it's possible to save the entire hex/ascii translation in the top window of the ps2dis and just delete everything but the values and move names. That would be pretty frickin cool to have a complete listing.

nosig

Nice job. People were claiming it to be impossible, but I guess you just proved them wrong, huh? Well, when you get around to finding move values let us know if you find the Book End they removed from SYM. My CAW used it, and I was pretty pissed to see that they removed it.

Anyway, keep up the good work. :)

If you want to be a super-mega hero, maybe you could see if it's possible to save the entire hex/ascii translation in the top window of the ps2dis and just delete everything but the values and move names.  That would be pretty frickin cool to have a complete listing.

Way to go Toki !

I'll make an entire list of moves for us, if you can hook me up with the full moveset for CAW 4.

I'll post the move list sometime before the end of the weekend.......

Again, great work.......

What up tokidiom?! Of course you're always bringing the best hacks, etc. Quick "off topic": Have you found the gameplay speed mod code, etc. (yet)? CMX's always got that "super fast" gamplay speed code over on cmgsccc.com, but I was wondering if you'd be able to find the one (mod) to slow it down a bit? It's great you're hacking SD!HCTP and hope to get a response soon.

Late... :sleep

surely, thats a speed mod and thus just changing the value will say how fast the game is? If not, it shouldnt take anyone too long to take that address and just look in the same area, chances are thered be one that made it slower quite near.

Well, I found CAW attribute addys and the CAW OFFSET, so I'll soon start a WRESTLER MODS thread with what I've got so far. I'll be working on this stuff in all my spare time, so I won't be looking into much else for a while. I've never used the gameplay speed code for SD4, so I wouldn't know much about making a working code for HCTP. Hopefully someone else will get to it soon.

NOTE: Attribute points max out at 127.5...even speed. You touch the D-pad and you're on the other side of the ring. I hit my CAW with 5 F-5's from Brock and kicked out...my damage indicator was still all blue. I hit Brock with one series of my standing combination strikes and got a Smackdown Icon for it. I pinned him after one Widow's Peak afterwards. I forgot to check submissions ( I was too stunned ), but the counters still seem to be mostly based on timing ( which is good, by my reckoning ) .

nosig

Thanx for the reply Tokidiom. Yeah, and I wonder how Nick contacts CMX? If you're here Nick, could you possibly ask him if he's got the gameplay speed mod code(s) i.e. he's got the "super fast" code already posted on cmgsccc.com, so does he have a "slow" one as well, etc.? Thanx.

I've never even tried that code (lol). A faster SmackDown! is like a faster Grand Turismo, etc. i just know he's got the speed mod code(s) though, only I can't get at him for them ala Nick.

I just posted the entire move list on a new thread. Thanks for the hard work Toki, keep 'em coming.......

Edited by the enforcer

wow dude very impressive.

ill be sure to let cmx know about this and he'll be able to get tonnes of stuff with it.

has anyone tried going with the obvious pattern here?

ie)

104B8324

104B8326

104B8328

104B832a

104B832c

104B832e

104B8330

etc......................

and going backwards to?

#1--004B373C

#2--004B4210

#3--004B4CE4

#4--004B57B8

#5--004B628C

#6--004B6D60

#7--004B7834

#8--004B8308

#9--004B8DDC

#10--004B98B0

and so on...just keep adding 00000ad4 to its address as far as caws go

Edited by Sharx

Wrong Game, Sharx. The CAW offset is 460 in HCTP. They wouldn't make it THAT easy on us.

Nick, that's next on my list. I just figured that since the menus lock up when out-of-range values are forced it would be much easier for someone who could RAM dump to a CPU and edit RAM. I don't know if CMX has that ability, but if so, it would be a cakewalk. But since the move values are accessible, it won't be difficult to hack the correct addys without checking in the create moves menus.

nosig

NOTE: Attribute points max out at 127.5...even speed. You touch the D-pad and you're on the other side of the ring. I hit my CAW with 5 F-5's from Brock and kicked out...my damage indicator was still all blue. I hit Brock with one series of my standing combination strikes and got a Smackdown Icon for it. I pinned him after one Widow's Peak afterwards. I forgot to check submissions ( I was too stunned ), but the counters still seem to be mostly based on timing ( which is good, by my reckoning ) .

nosig

I set my submissions to 100 (64 hex). I started a match and immediately put HHH in a submission hold, and my wrestler held the hold until he submitted.......

Also, I wanted to test the endurance, so I put myself in a HIAC match and walked off the top of the cage 4 times and was still blue. not even a flashing yellow.......

Awesome.......

Wait a sec enforcer; I thought each of the superstars' attribute categories "max out" at "10" i.e. Brock's "Strength" = "10", etc.? So you're basically saying a "10" (in the game) = "127.5" (in the coding, etc.)? Or can the wrestlers actually be approx. 12.75x more powerful in each category i.e. "...started a match and immediately put HHH in a submission hold, and my wrestler held the hold until he submitted...", etc.? Clarify?

Edited by competergames v1

That's what I'm saying. At the wrestler select screen, where it shows your rating in all categories, mine show up as 127.5 instead of 10. After a couple of simple moves, I already have a smackdown earned, and my opponent, whoever it is, is already flashing yellow or red. I walked off of the HIAC 4 times and I wasn't even stunned. The submission settings are for how many seconds you can hold the move; ie: a 10 rating would hold the move for 10 seconds. I set mine to 127.5 and I have I could hold a submission move for like 2 minutes before the computer could kick out, but by then they have all tapped out.......You can basically make your wrestler invincible. Look at the pics below, notice the overall rating of the wrestlers.

CAW 1

CAW 2

It would also make it possible, once Toki gives us the superstar addys to go along with the CAWs, that you could lower the abilities of the superstars; ie: if you're not a fan of Jericho (I'm not) you could make his submission setting a 1 (hex value 01 after the addy for jericho) and he'll never be able to hold a submission move longer than a second.......

thanks to Tokidoim..........

Edited by the enforcer

Perhaps, and this is probably hoping for too much, Toki will figure out how to give other people Old School Undertaker's Sit Up so I can finally give it to my CAW, and Kane. That would be great.

o thank you, if you mean what spot am i on the create list i am spot number one

and can you please tell me how to change all my moves in my move set to specials with my code breaker to

and if you do this i dont know if this will matter to you but i will look up to you as a legend and a master for ever :)

Edited by Fivestar