Two Raw Spoilers

The Don

ummm..yea can we get back on topic

Exactly... I've let this go out of conttrol for a whole damn page....

Personally I'm looking forward to the Cena/Edge segment because it reminds me of the segment Rock and Austin had a long time ago... I'd love to see that damn belt go in the river.

Edited by The Don

ummm..yea can we get back on topic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Personally I'm looking forward to the Cena/Edge segment because it reminds me of the segment Rock and Austin had a long time ago... I'd love to see that damn belt go in the river.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it reminds of kurt angle and stone cold,u kno that part where stone cold throws his medals over the bride,for some reason it kind of scared,i thoght they were going to throw each other of the bridge,boy was i young and naive :lol .

you let this one go out of control? ive ruined about 10 other topics in this forum today. jesus h christ you're a shit mod.

also, its a dock, not a bridge. this is more like that hardcore holly/al snow match where they take it into the mississippi river. shit that was a good match.