TNA King of the Mountain Match

BinFairy

Im wondering....

Would it be possible to do the following...?

Have a 6-man ladder match - but you have to have pinned an opponant before you can grab the belt. I know the AI may not understand the match, but for a few mates, it would be a crease-up.

I know we have the code for a Money in the Bank ladder match, Im wondering if there is one for Pinning in the Match before getting the belt.

Might work, you never know if you dont ask.

Im wondering....

Would it be possible to do the following...?

Have a 6-man ladder match - but you have to have pinned an opponant before you can grab the belt. I know the AI may not understand the match, but for a few mates, it would be a crease-up.

I know we have the code for a Money in the Bank ladder match, Im wondering if there is one for Pinning in the Match before getting the belt.

Might work, you never know if you dont ask.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah id like to try that i think itd work man afterall that money in the bank trick did i love playin that match hope you guys figure this one out

If I combine those two, would it mean that the 1st person to grab the belt, or last man standing would be the winner?

That would be a great match... Just so you can annoy your mates by pinning them when they aren't expecting it and they are eliminated...

I was thinking bout how to do it for just twp people and for some reason i was thinking about 2/3 falls... Thats the only way I can see it working. Like make the game put both a single match and ladder match in the same match and one you have done one, you have to do the other too.

Dunno if it would work. Just a thought....

Well not really possible to have 6man ladder match with pin and then grab impossible but if you just do 6man laddermatch you can do pin or grab title probly as close as youll get to that. :tired