What Do You Need To Hack?

bjuul4

What software do you need?, I have Codebreaker V. 8. AR MAX V.4.

what stuff do you need to hack...hair, CAWs, entrence music, videos, call names, movesets, ECT.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

BUY ANY KIND OF HACKING DEVICE, SUCH AS, AR MAX, CB, & GS.

SDvsRAW ONLINE NAME-SnAkE[oCc].........WATCH OUT RuDyBwOy I WILL PASS YOU.

Yeah thats a great question....I have a codebreaker....and I put the code in it for CAW 1 call name hack...and it didnt work...what else do I need to put music in, facepaint hax....edit texture hax stuff like that...also the stable hax...and is it possible to take an entrance from SD! V R and put it in 2006? and with texture edits can u make a logo and replace it with a crappy logo? I wanna make the greatest Jeff Hardy but I can't =(

Can any of u plz help me!!!!

u dont use codebreaker or any other cheat device to hack the game like u guys are talking about. u need to have a mod chip in your ps2 or a hdd (hard drive). you need certain tools to modify the game, but just search draven in the forum and you can read more on what you need