HELP!

diabloII

It seems like DRAVEN doesnt like helping other to create the things that he have done with the game. I asked him if he could help me with a small tutorial for the creation of belts but he didnt really replied, i also asked him if he could provide us with the textures he used but also refused to help.

Does anyone knows a good website where i could get help with the editing of the game, specially textures of the belts?

I would really appreciate if someone helps me as i been trying to get some help for a long time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

I have not refused to help u...

I help anyone who ask's, just make it clear what u need help with...

the pics I used came off google...

search the forum as I made a tutorial on how to edit belts, if not in here in smackdown vs raw...

and this is the best site for this kind of editing alot of other sits ban u for doing this...

Heres ur last post:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.php?sho...16629&hl=draven

Dont slander peps on here please When their are plenty of peps on here who will tell u otherwise thank u...

HERE;

go to GGS select the belt u want to replace click on it then select save as.

then open ur art program(I use paintshop pro X) open the bmp of the belt u saved...

open the belt texture u want to use u need to cut the face plate of the new belt out the resize it to match the size of the old face plate then before u copy and paste the new face plate over the old one u nee to incress the colours of the old belt to max...

once u have done that paste the new face over the old one blend it in then save as....

Go back to GGS open the centre.PAC file find the belt u want to replace.

click on it, then in the window right click select open...

then open the new belt texture

drag the new belt over the old one, U will get a message say theirs no alpha select yes then u set the alpha to black the redrag it over the belt again..

ok

This should help...

I cant be on here alday I have 4 kids to look after....

Edited by DRAVEN

Sorry if i wrote that but i been asking you to help me for days! I tried to add some belts but when i play them on the ps2, the dvd disk either doesnt load up or the picture of the belt doesnt show up in the game.

Draven, i dnt want to bother you much but i really want to do this. I been searching for that tutorial you said you wrote but i cant find it. IS THERE A WAY YOU COULD POST THE FILE WITH YOUR TEXTURES?

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

C

Game file sharing is illegal and I wont do it sorry,

even If I gave u my texture's u would hit the same problem with the alpha's...

I will PM u, try to help u out.. ;)

Edited by DRAVEN