Belt Texture

diabloII

I think ive fixed the problem when adding the texture of the belts onto the game. Ive seen different textures of the belts in this forum, ive researched the entire forum but i cannot find them. Could someone send me the pictures of all the major companies (WWF,WCW, ECW) and ill make a small patch so you people can add the belts into yoyur game without a problem.

Thank you.

People r add belts on their own...

Their r a number of us who have made belts and working alpha textures....

so ur problem would be whos mods u use....

I have shit loads...

been one of the guy's who started it

And the guy who brung it here....

Draven, can you post the pictures of the titles or files that you used? im trying to make it work but it is not wroking for some reason. Thanks.

Have you got msn?

first, the belts im trying to add dont fit the models on the game (im using photoshop) and when i put them on the game, the belt doesnt show up either in the create a belt part or while a match.

Is it possible if you could post the textures u added in your game? i hope that isnt a problem.

Thank you.

the belt size is 128x128 the colours are

256 bit

when u import ur texture u need to set the alpha change to black,

once u have done this u can mess with the alpha chanal

But do i have to paste the picture of the belt without making it the same size as the the belt in the original picture from the game or do i can cover the entire picture with my belt?

Is there a good tutorial on how to do it? and can you post your titles so people can use them?