Site Owner (Please Read)

sergio517

Hello.

I'm the owner of Code X and I noticed you have our codes posted on your site. It's not really a problem, but could you please credit the site in which these codes were originally posted? You don't have to do it in every thread, but maybe add the credit somewhere visible.

Thank you,

Sergio

not that is any of my business, but just before people start saying hes full of bullshit, he isnt. im also a member of code x and they do have the same codes.

I am new here...but sergio....I was banned for something someone else posted but whatever about code x I just wanted to say that he doesn't HAVE to credit it...he should but he doesn't HAVE to

Edited by AUSTIN316ISALEGEND

this section does not have a moderator which is why this problem gets overlooked, im sure that eventually 1 of the admins will do something

I am new here...but sergio....I was banned for something someone else posted but whatever about code x I just wanted to say that he doesn't HAVE to credit it...he should but he doesn't HAVE to

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Our Site states that you need to ask Code X permission to post our codes elsewhere.

1. I was never notified.

2. Credit was not given to Code X.

I don't mind that these codes are posted here and Trigin was also credited for his codes, but all I want is for the site to be credited as well. Like I said, it can be mentioned in an FAQ or something such as "All these codes are originally posted at Code X."

Code X can help members better with code help since we are the source. Does anyone have the e-mail address for SmackTalks?

Sergio it depends on who gave smacktalk's the code,

They may not of came off ur site....

Trigin was here first....Whant if he gave them to mots...

Smacktalks has been around alot longer then codex.. I remmeber when code X started posted on here asking peps to come to the new forum...

and if the codes are hex values inside the game then anyone could find the same codes....

Find out who gave the code's...

I have not seen u give peps this site as a place to go for stuff ur site dont cover...

so in that why should this site give ur's links... :lol

Edited by DRAVEN

No point in this as all thats going to happen is a argument...

and I am not after that, Trigin has helped me on more then 1 time....

and I vist code X alot... answer peps Q on editing stuff sending them here,

BUT....

Trigin is listed as CodeX legend, He is a CODE legend

He made half to All the code's made for all the smackdown games

He is credited.... If he post on here asking to credit Code X then thats different...

Sergio,

It wasn't at all intended to simply rip and steal codes off your site, and if it seems that way then sorry, but let me explain.

Smacktalks has been around since the very first Smackdown game and has been hacking codes for every title. The very same people who done this are the basis of the loyal posters in the general chat areas etc.

Anyway like I was saying, this site has been creating codes every year. People come and go, for example tokidoim came and started hacking codes, as did trigin. I actually remember this as those to guys worked together for a while before trigin began posting on both Smacktalks and Code X, until just recently he became exclusive to Code X.

Because of that reason, by crediting trigin most people would recognise the name and associate it with Code X. We would hope that people would do the same when they see codes created by tokidoim on your site.

Anyyyways long story short, we'll mention Code X somewhere if you want but I don't really think it's a big deal because by crediting trigin most people know where he's from.

- Supa

Thank you supa,

Its hard to see the site that started it all having some bad times in regard to code's

I know Code X do tend to get alot of codes first....

I would of just credited Trigin CodeX Moderator....

in the first post, but as u said every one knows Trigin is a Codex Moderator ;) and a code god...;)

Sergio,

It wasn't at all intended to simply rip and steal codes off your site, and if it seems that way then sorry, but let me explain. 

Smacktalks has been around since the very first Smackdown game and has been hacking codes for every title.  The very same people who done this are the basis of the loyal posters in the general chat areas etc.

Anyway like I was saying, this site has been creating codes every year.  People come and go, for example tokidoim came and started hacking codes, as did trigin.  I actually remember this as those to guys worked together for a while before trigin began posting on both Smacktalks and Code X, until just recently he became exclusive to Code X.

Because of that reason, by crediting trigin most people would recognise the name and associate it with Code X.  We would hope that people would do the same when they see codes created by tokidoim on your site.

Anyyyways long story short, we'll mention Code X somewhere if you want but I don't really think it's a big deal because by crediting trigin most people know where he's from.

- Supa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Supa for stating that. I never had a problem with the codes being here. It was more of a request actually because some of your rules seem identical to ours and that was not written by Trigin. There were a few things changed around such as Code X to Smacktalks, but to me it's not a big deal. If you could mention Code X in some part of the FAQ, then I'd appreciate it. I know Trigin was creditted for the codes so that I am happy with. The only thing I felt wrong was that we were not contacted about the codes. Our rules state that permission must first be obtained and Trigin is no longer the owner of Code X, but he does post his codes there. That means that I should have been contacted or Makaveli if this was done during his reign as owner.

Like I said, to me it's not a huge deal and it's nothing to get into a rage over. Just thought I'd come and post this here.

Thank you,

Sergio

*starts raging*

Wait we're taking about numbers in a sequence right?

*ends raging*

I'll get Paul to change the board's and banner to CodeX, that should solve any confusion.

Aww come on all that wit and ingenuity and the only people who would get it don't come to this back alley, rat nest section.