Question about t3h hacking

SickChild

hey people,

I've been reading about all these things you can do to SvR06 to hack into it and manipulate the gamecode to do almost anything, but they are a handfull of different devices and a bunch of different versions for each one. I want to try and hack this game myself and have more fun with it but i dont know which device to buy that would give me the most for my buck. Basically all the versions and numbers attached to the devices and the buttload of codes for each one is confusing because i dont want to buy one and only be able to use 3 codes :2 . Can anyone please recommend me one to buy that'll give me most if not all those codes?

Thanks

sorry if this doesnt belong on this board, I couldnt find where to post this at :(

If you're getting a new device, get ARMax, because you can convert codes to that without a problem. However, if you're gonna get an older one off of eBay, I'd suggest CodeBreaker v1-6(Xplorer id you're in Europe). Make sure NOT to get CodeBreaker/Xplorer 7+ or a GameShark above v4. This includes GameCodes, GameSaves, and Media Player. But yeah, Codebreaker/Xplorer 1-6 is best IMO.

ok, what about the mods for this game? like changing some of the music, loading screens, call names, etc.

do i need to mod my ps2 for it or do i have to install the ps2 hdd? because i have a spare pc hdd but its only about 9 gigs :2

thanks alot there friend, i shall reward you with a drawing of mine for all the help :don :ph34r: :don