Modifying Call Names

mikenorm

I made my own call names, example Paul Orndorff, Samoa Joe, Randy Savage. I used my microphone to do it myself, but it sounds like crap. I also tried using old Wrestlemanias with Howard Finkels voice, but I have to knock the quality down to fit the file and that too sounds like crap. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do. I would also like to get rid of Lillian Garcias announcing so I can have everything sounding the same. If someone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S. IAMPAYNE if you read this, I'm sorry to hear about your job. That sucks, but you made the right decision. Family=happiness(most of the time...lol). A job is just a job. Just my feeling. Good luck to you.

I have done a few, but I am having trouble converting some of my adx files to wav. I was curious which program you use. I am using a program called Cinepak.

Edited by mikenorm

I might have to do that as well.

Hmm, I'm having trouble burning the individual files onto a dvd using nero. The PS2 doesn't ever recognise it as a PS2 game. Am I supposed to use a specific program?

Does anyone have msn so they can help me?

When you open your Nero it should have a pop up screen that says new compilation. In the top left corner you will have another drop down with either a cd or dvd option. Click on dvd under the dvd option at the bottom you will see dvd-rom(udf/iso). On the tab bars to the right you will see a udf tab. I click on that and check the box that says force dvd compatability required for x-box. And then burn it like normal.

Edited by mikenorm

• 4 weeks later...

cut the names in svr and svr06 together thats what I did

I made sting

matt hardy

jeff hardy

scott hall

raven

ex:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you do them for both commentators?

Also, would you mind sending me these modded files (adx-files)? I'd put them up on my site so that everyone who wants to update their game can download the sounds from there.

I'm planning to do this with some edited entrance music also.

I know in one of the previous games there was one call name that was "The Warrior" also f.e. maybe someone could do one with that?

My e-mail address is SDvRAW2006@fifartwc.cjb.net and the site is located at:

http://www.BestHoganCAW.rr.nu/SDvRAW2006

Edited by nikethebike

when i get some free time ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice! I'm really looking forward to it. I wish there were more mods for this game since it's possible. Imagine replacing one of the commentators with Howard Finkle for example or the guy from WCW & boxing, you know, "Let's get ready to ruuuumble...". That'd be cool.

Also one could do ppf-patches with new videos, entrances and call names for easy installation.

I wish I had more free time, then I would do what I could...

I think I'm gonna try to do a ppf-patch when I've finished editing my copy of the game. I've also ordered an X-port so I'll probably release a save game with CAWs and new movesets to go with it aswell.

• 5 weeks later...