Loading Screens

John Doyle

Well I have replaced a lot of my diva screens and I happen to have an Abyss and Samoa Joe loading screen complete with a TNA logo in place of the flashing SDvsR2006 one. If you have a hard drive for your ps2 or a mod chip to use with a copy of the game then you will be able to change them out. The program that lets you open the image file is called Game Graphic Studio. I will post a link to it once I have time to re-find it.

B A D, bad! I had to give up my job that I have worked at for 7 years straight yesterday. I worked on our night shift for 5 years straight and then finally got to move to day shift like I wanted, which was a world of difference when it came to having a personal life. I have been on our day shift for 2 years staight now. I told them I would never go back to nights after I made it to days. Well a new Vice President was hired about 5 months ago and he decided that he didn't like me. So he's been on my ass since my 7th year anniversery hit on January 17th. On that day I got a final writeup, which means your are stuck in your position for up to 6 months with "no chance to switch positions" till that time is up and you have proven you are into doing you job. I have NEVER been written up the whole time I was there. Well come Wednesday night he took me in his office and told me that they found someone to take my current position (which I wanted so that I could take another position on days). And the son of a bitch gave me an ultamatem that I had to decide on by Thursday. Either I go back to night shift or I have to leave the company. That means give up working from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and start working 4:00 pm (3 pm on Sundays) to 4,5,6,7, or 8 am. I'd be working 12 - 16 hours every night/morning. I have a 2 year old and a 5 month old (not to mention my girlfriend) that I would not see exept for 1 day a week if I took this propostion. My personal life would be completely destroyed, which I explained to him in detail. It didn't matter, he was out to get me no matter what. I was damned if I did, and damned if I didn't. It was truly, "Go to night shift and lose my family, or keep my family and lose my job." I love my children and my girl, and I couldn't do that bullshit to them. I had to give up my 7 year job and $14.65 hour pay. I this world were a video game, the last words he would have heard would be "Finish Him!!!".

*EDIT*: Oh yeah (to stay OT), GGS is awesome, thanx go to Obocoman.

Edited by IamPayne

thats shit man (i know im not involved in this convo, but thought i'd say something anyways)

im sure you can do something about this, if its ur vice president giving u this hastle can you not go to the president about it and tell him u think ur being treated unfairly?

I don't think there's anything that can be done about it. I had to leave at the end of the day Thursday. The president has been out due to his mother dying and I don't think he was back yet. I'm pretty sure it is a lost cause. Like I said it's been 7 years that this SOB has made me waste. But like I see it, the only thing good I came out there with is my girlfriend and stepson.

Hi, I've got that program, do you know what file i have to edit?

Also, I've tried to burn svr2006 using all the seperate files, but it never seems to burn right. Do I need to make it an iso first?

It is in the misc.pac file. Here are pics of my 2 added TNA loading screens. I got both of these pics from the TNA website where they have desktop wallpapers:

The Monster Abyss

abyss4ze.th.jpg

Somoa Joe

sjoe4od.th.jpg

*EDIT*: Draven I never heard about that, thats sad to know of and hear about. I couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine that. Was it SIDDS or something else?

Edited by IamPayne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...