i found something!

SimpleMindedMoron

ok i was messing around with svr06 slus file's and there are somethings i found like

jeff hardy

matt hardy

MNM

Mexicool's

and lod they are all wrestlers that were locked in the game cuz of space errors

now to get them we need a replace code to replace other wrestlers

now i still need to find out the code and the replace code

jeff hardy idk why he is on there but its awesome

there are some replaced call names

and replaced season mode years

o0o0o0o word please someone help him I would love to have mexicools lod and hardys on the game ahhhhhhh please someone get the string of codes thanks alot :D

he prob lieying really now wheres the proof that he really found it.

if u really did see the lod why doon't u take some pics just 4 proof

well if some one can help me out and do the code and ill post a pic, to get slus file

put svr06 in dvd player on comp i said be4

then look throw labels one should say

wrestlers%%%%

click it and keep going way down and it will say

super crazy(mexicool member]

and the other dude's i wouldnt lie i been trying to get the replace code to replace some of the dumb wrestlers with

the hidden

Edited by SimpleMindedMoron

What did you use to open the slus files. I tried and it is an unknown file type. I am trying to help this guy out, but i can't find what he is talking about. Sorry but I can't see how this is real.

But when I put my svr06 in the computer they asked me if I want to view the files, but I didnt see any wrestlers%%%%. How can I see it, and where will you post the new topic?

just take a pic of it showing the name like ex. Super Crazy take a pic of the slus file showing the name and we will belive you but 4 now on im starting to think you are lieying! :2

Um guys, just because it has the text in the slus file means NOTHING. its just a text string, there's no guarantee that there is a model associated with the text. But, If you guys really wanna see something...just to see if theres a model, you'll need the P1 always code....find out where the character ID is, and try every possible combination (or figure out a pattern) which I don't know if you have the p1 always code..because i haven't looked...but thats your first tool for finding the "locked" characters.

I opened the slus file in hex workshop, and found nothing talking about wrestlers. this guy is full os S*#T! Sorry to burst everyones bubbles. This guy was probably bored and wanted to get a rise out of people.

actually, it probably is there....most wrestling games (at least the ones ive looked at) have had names of wrestlers not in the game hidden in the slus...if i can find a copy of ps2dis, I'll take a peek and see if I can find anything for you...although i won't be able to bother with codes because my gs is a version 2 lol..

There aren't going to be any additional models in this game. They have cleaned out a lot of crap dummy files that used to be characters in the earlier games, old themes, and etc. The Matt Hardy part could be because they probably originally intended to have him in the game but due to his release removed him. Then because he was rehired they added in his outfit and hairstyle. But on that subject Mr. America has a ring introduction. They might have been going for 4 Hulk Hogans instead of 3, so we should feel lucky that he didn't make it.

yeah, but usually the text is still there....hell in the original legends of wrestling it had "kamala" in it...yet he didnt make the game...oh well...i didnt see anything there either so...

I wish this was true but i know it isnt and cant understand why someone would lie!

Speaking of Legends of Wrestling I remember Kamala was ever pictured on the back cover punching someone!

or not....im talking about the first one..and the back of the case is Hogan tearing his shirt, Snuka doing the superfly on Iron Sheik while Billy Graham is press slamming lawler...the road wearriors doing the doomsday device on Tony Atlas? RVD doing a vandaminator on Sabu and Hogan doing his "I can't hear you" taunt...