Hack for Eddies Lowrider and JBL's Limo

poolshrk777

Hello, I was just wondering if it was possible to make a hack for Eddie and JBl veichles to stay in the arena so you can do moves and stuff on them. I know it would be hard because of the animations, so I was thinking if you could hack the lowrider and the limo from the parking lot brawl to the arena. I know the lowrider's are different. So i thought if you could hack the one from the brawl to stay out in the arena forever as an rememberance of Eddie

if you can do it please make the hack for gsv4(NTSC)

-Thank YOU-

its possible but the lines of code, and the ammount of time it would take to even hack it would take ages. even then with all the lines of code to inout to the system, it would be pointless because no one would be willing to input all the lines of code, unless there was some breakthrough revalation that allowed for copy and pasting