Heidenreich Face Paint(LOD)

youwanttobeme316

I did not make a LOD Heidenreich but if some one does they can use this face paint

HeidenreichsFacePaint.jpg

Please post requests and replys

Face Paint Made By youwanttobeme316

Quote the Raven NEVERMORE

Edited by youwanttobeme316

You think he is going to turn heel and beat the hell out of Animal? Animal might be old but he is wrestling more than some people like Flair. Hogan/Stone Cold/Piper they are all subpost to be retired and they wrestle more than Carlito. I like seeing the old school wrestlers.

Animal has said during several interviews that he doesn't see himself with the WWE for too long and he sees his last run ending with Heidenreich.

So...I think LOD might be kaput soon.

If so I don't think Heidenreich Is going to beat him up Animal might just slowly phase out I think Heidenreich might still use the face paint and shaved head he cooler with the face paint

it's dissapointing to see there run over already.. great american bash was when they won.. and they lost there titles on smackdown.. that's why raw is so much better because they don't have new champs every month or two

to tell the truth i think Animal is gonna turn Heel on heidenrich

i just get that vibe, but we'll see what turns out

i'm only wrong 80 % of the time anyways

just cos 1 of them might turn heel doesnt mean that 1 will beat the hell out of the other. i hate their white spikes anyways and the fact that heidenrich still wears his normal pants out, doesnt seem right

Heidenreich should have pants like Animal. Animal is to much of a baby face(good guy) to turn bad.that would be like making Rey a bad guy people would not buy it.Does any one believe that Eddie has turn into a good guy because of The Animal?

its actually all becoming just alil bit all to predictible

i could careless in the matter

im starting to favor TNA more

TNA is gonna start stealing ratings and earn enough profit to start traveling, instead of having broadcast in Orlando, Fl every damn week

btw, dont miss the 2 hour special on Thursday this week

its gonna be wicked

TNA has a great roster of wrestlers they can give WWE a run for his money . The 2 Hour show this thursday should be Awsome i don't have cable so i'll have to look on the TNA website.

kinda reminds of a WCW except more options

due to the six sides

more high flying/hardcore

which is good cause you never expect what to see

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.