Back

BatistaShirtLogoBack.jpg

Shawn Micheals Shirt Logo

ShawnMichealsShirt.jpg

Will post more after there made

Post REPLYS and thoughts

Quote the Raven NEVERMORE

Edited by youwanttobeme316

It's cool you made these logos for shirts, but, you cannot add them on existing WWE superstars, can you?

Just wonderin

-STONE COLD FAN

you can probably do something like that in svr06... they have alt attires

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope so. WWE games lack this feature. Wrestlemania 2000 for N64 had this feature. So, why not have it in newer games?! It would definetely make more sense, but, who knows?

Also, I noticed in DOR 2, they didn't have alt. attires for each superstar; whereas in WM 19, everyone had wrestling attire and out of ring attire. Giving each superstar 2 attires. I'm simply wondering why they could do this in older games, yet, have more technology and cannot do it in newer games...... :dunno

-STONE COLD FAN

They say the GC disk can not hold the same amount of info. If they don;t make the disk bigger they going to lose in the Next Gen game system war X-box 360 is almost a home Entertainment center.

Quote the Raven NEVERMORE

Revolution uses standard Dual Layer DVDs. The GC discs could have held alternate costumes, Yukes didn't max out the disc space...pretty close, but didn't do it.

• 7 months later...

In WWF No Mercy (greatest Wrestling game EVER) You had four different attires that you could change and you could change the name and look of superstars and if they ever made a return just press the top C and they'd go back to normal. Why havent they done this since then? I have a feeling its because AKI isnt making games with them anymore.