MIGGO Presents VAMPIRO! (Pics/formula/logo!)

MIGGO

Hello people! Once again, it's time for Famous Feuds! This week we have two people from the later WCW era, Vampiro and the KISS Demon! Wait...KISS Demon? "Why the hell did you make him? He's not famous!" Well, my snarky little friend, I wanted to make the KISS Demon because he's NEVER been made. Plus I already made Sting...so the KISS Demon was the next big feud with Vampy. Here's a little background...

The initial idea was to have Vampiro be the son of Satan and was trying to control the Demon for their dark purposes (*yawn*) and the original storyline was for the Demon and Vampiro to have their final battle at a graveyard and have the Demon baptize Vampiro and make him a member of the KISS ARMY. Well...they started it off well, but it ended up with Vampiro stealing Demon's wife and all sorts of kooky crap...and their final matchup did indeed happen at a graveyard...but it was by far the worst match EVER in the history of professional wrestling. Tombstones that shatter over the head of your opponent just looks FAKE.

So, without further ado...

**VAMPIRO**

Credit: MIGGO

000_0421.jpg

000_0418.jpg

000_0416.jpg

000_0417.jpg

- PROFILE -

Name: VAMPIRO

Short Name: VAMPIRO

Nick Name:

Call Name:

Home: TRISH - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Strategy: Dirty

AI Logic: Dirty Tactics

- WHOLE BODY FIGURES -

Width: -20 Height: -10 Depth: 0

- FACE FIGURES -

Face: -15 -20 -35 -10 0

Forehead: -100 -100 -6 -4 -21 -50 -100

Eye: -11 -10 -30 0 0 15 -60 -34

Cheek Bone: 100 -100 30

Nose: 15 -30 -35 -30 -30 -30

Nose Top: 5 0 -20 50 0 -22

Mouth: -40 -1 -2 47 7 0

Lip Angle: 0 -75 0

Cheek: -15

Outline: -70 -30 -50

Jaw: 15 20 100

- BODY FIGURES -

Crown: 0 -60 0

Head: -5 0 0

Neck: 0 -5 0

Shoulder: 20

Chest: -15 0

Abdomen: 20 0

Waist: 0 0 0

Upper Arm: 5 5

Fore Arm: 5 5

Hand: 5 5 0

Thigh: 5 5

Calf: 5 5

Foot: 0 0 0

- CUSTOM COLORS (CC) -

CC#1 = H: 0 S: 5 B: 65

CC#2 = H: 0 S: 0 B: 12

CC#3 = H: 0 S: 70 B: 60

CC#4 = H: 340 S: 0 B: 16

- HEAD ATTRIBUTES -

Head Base (Form): 01

Head Base (Wrinkles): Wrinkle 05

Hairstyle: Wavy Long 01 (CC 2)

Eyebrow: Wide Down (Default Black)

Eye

- Eye Shape: Down Eyelid

- Eyelashes: Eye Wrinkle 01

- Iris: Natural Black

Nose: Normal

Mouth: Thin Lips 01

Decoration (Lower): Vampiro Logo 01/ Horizontal (0 -57 0 -53 59)

Decoration (Upper): Vampiro logo 02/ None (0 40 0 -13 22)

- BODY ATTRIBUTES -

Body Base: Normal (CC 1)

- Tattoo: Japenese Tattoo Body 02

Bottom Wear: Long Tights 02 (CC 2 CC2)

- Pattern Upper: Side Accent 04 (CC 3

Footwear: Boots Guard (CC 4) (Default Black) (Default Black)

- ACCESSORIES -:

Wrist(Both) : Wrist Band Short (CC 2)

- GEAR -

Gear 1: Wig Dread

- Regulate: Head (5 17 2 10 44 60 -78 -20 -4) Color (CC 2)

Gear 2: Wig Drad

- Regulate: Head (-5 17 2 10 -44 35 -78 -20 40) Color (CC 2)

- NOTES -

There you go, Vampiro with his fiend Make-up. Later on today or early tomorrow, you'll get the KISS Demon. Once again, the first time EVER as a CAW (cause I'm the only one who liked him :lol )

Feedback?

Vampirologo.gif

vampirologo2.gif

Edited by MIGGO

I was making this caw and when i got to the paint tool part and i was confused about the colors and i was making the purple one and turned out to be a kinda of a grayish color.is puple suppose to be on his logo or u were using that color to make it look different then the others :2

Edited by kool jay25

When I was making the CAW all the greys and whites were bleeding together and you couldn't really tell which is which, so I changed the colors and made it easier to read. The REAL colors are on the right side of the grid.

• 1 month later...

Nice CAW; I have two questions though.

1) In VampiroLogo, color 2 and 4 are both (0, 0, 61). Is this intentional or a typo?

2) A small horizontal greyish line is appearing around the face of my Vampiro. It is near the bridge of his nose and goes around his cheeks. Has anybody else who made your CAW have this problem as well, or have you?

All in all it is a nice CAW. I was not looking forward to making a Vampiro until I saw yours. Thank you in advance to you or anybody else who replies with answers to the questions.

I made the Vampiro caw the grayish line is there to there is nothing that can be done its not the logo its the game. When you use 2 Logo spaces for one logo/face paint it will not blend together right i've try a bunch of 2 Slot logo it is on them to.

Quote the Raven NEVERMORE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...