Selection Pics/Renders Share Center

HotavioH

So are you taking requests?

He's not taking requests, but for pinning this he'll probably do some for you. I know a lot, today I've kind of been stalking HotavioH..

Who wants to render a caw for me? (:

browse.php?u=nOJZkkRhbgml1YP9K4f1uZaHpnPk89MyO31kAMwk&b=29

I have the actual render and cas file, PM me.

Nice renders btw HotavioH, didn't mean to hijack you topic

Edited by Clique

Who wants to render a caw for me? (:

browse.php?u=nOJZkkRhbgml1YP9K4f1uZaHpnPk89MyO31kAMwk&b=29

I have the actual render and cas file, PM me.

Nice renders btw HotavioH, didn't mean to hijack you topic

Ok. But post on the Talk/Discussion Topic Please?

The picture doesn't show up for me.

i was going to do it for him but the pic is also not showing try to upload it to imageshack

Ok. But post on the Talk/Discussion Topic Please?

It does say "RENDER SHARE" center...

Didn't see the other topic, I'm sorry man.

But ok. Are you making renders for nCo?

Edited by Clique

HotavioH i just noticed something if u only put a big render (256-512) without putting a small one it will be cuttin in the game and u will see also small renders

Small renders are only useful if you UPLOAD the CAW to CC. You don't need the small picture.

did u see what i said ? on the upper post of urs

Well no, but you will have to mention the caw has a render on CC... what about universe mode... that uses the small renders when you go through the list raw, smackdown, caws, legends etc...

Small renders are only useful if you UPLOAD the CAW to CC. You don't need the small picture.

What is good for we don't get content excluded by THQ(RIP)

Edited by HotavioH

Does anyone know how to make a file in mediafire? Like Status did when he uploaded CAS files in packs. I can't link mine with a URL.

Don't worry about my previous post. I have converted all DLC renders to DDS files. This is mainly for people that don't have DLC and have made really good CAWs to make them more realistic. You can add these to the first post if you want. Hope this helps :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?szub67ig0q86y

Edited by Nazza

Did you guys saw Wyatt Family (1st Post)?

Looks fucking awesome!

Edited by Nazza

i made a lot of renders since yesterday.

This is a Hardy one.

Sintiacutetulo-2_zpsf8b7de49.jpg

let me guys know your opinions.

Edited by marcanine

excuse me ... i don't understand .... is there a new tool for add renders ?? if there is , where is the link ??? i'm not american or english , i don't understand

@HotavioH I don't think the Seth Rollins dds file is the right size. I'm not 100% but to test what the render looks like I opened it on a WWE '12 CAW and I opened the dds file and it said it's not the right size.

@HotavioH I don't think the Seth Rollins dds file is the right size. I'm not 100% but to test what the render looks like I opened it on a WWE '12 CAW and I opened the dds file and it said it's not the right size.

Because I only resize it to fit with WWE'13... So will look a bit different in WWE'12