NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover + Trons - WWF & ECW Test uploa

NickBreaker

Hi folks, this is where I'll be keeping most of my CAWs fitting in with a hardcore style, whether they were in ECW or WWECW. These will mostly be remakes of the CAWs I've made before which is where the hangover part comes in.

Entrance Videos.

Obviously I can't say too much, but the trons that people were using last year work just fine in WWE 13. If you have the editor you can add them exactly the same way. Here is a file with all the trons for the caws in this topic.

http://www.mediafire...oezei6v457j9yg.

29 Jan

I realised the other day that I had a unique opportunity to do two great things in just one CAW. I could finally create my favourite era of Andrew 'Test' Martin and use Ryder Hair in the process. Amazing.

If you think that Ryder hair is wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong in the head my friend.

refs:

35be0iv.jpg

A BIG thanks to Dr.Vries for the pics, caws.ws mods, please bump this guy up to 'Legend' status asap.

Another huge thanks to Ravenos and Fix for the logos, without them the CAW wouldn't exist!

Moves by Rewmac.

All are top guys who contribute an untold amount to the CAWmunity and deserve nothing but respect.

testface1.jpg

testbody1.jpg

testbody2.jpg

testbody3.jpg

testbody4.jpg

WWF Slot by request

wwftestface1.jpg

wwftestbody.jpg

testbody2.jpg

Jerry Lynn.

Thanks to Dr. Vries and Iamnomodder for the pics. Sensational siblings!

Ive fixed the forehead detail since these pics were taken.

PTs by Mascara Dorada

Texture imports by Ravenos

Cheers guys.

This is a Jerry Lynn retirement CAW. The 4 eras of his career are represented, from ECW, to WWF, to Indy/X Dev Pioneer to late TNA.

n5p39.jpg

face76urb.jpg

12n5uk3.jpg

348xuik.jpg

9s6hw9.jpg

Monty Brown aka Marcus Cor Von.

It's no surprise that I'm making this guy again. I'm leading a one man protest to get the pounce added back to the game. Big thanks to Mascara Dorada for the Lion logo. A really talented and under-rated PT guy and all round good egg. More love for Ravenos for fixing the leopard print texture.

zml3kn.jpg

face1eu6j.jpg

12mvuw3.jpg

34jsugy.jpg

xcj9eb.jpg

23moryh.jpg

Justin Credible

a0xftt.jpg

credibleface1.png

crediblebody1.png

crediblebody2.png

crediblebody3.png

credibleface2.png

crediblebody4.png

2liwu3r.jpg

I forgot to add some credit to Dr. Vries. I guess this is a tweaked version of my '12 caw, which was a tweaked version of my '11 caw, which is a tweaked version of my '10 caw, which was a tweaked version of Dr. Vries'.

Rhino

big thanks again to Ravenos for the logos, what a guy!

2859nq.png

2eura14.jpg

rhinobody2.png

akvh4y.jpg

rhinobody3.png

rhinobody1.png

9syq8k.jpg

2rq200o.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker

Those look great, especially Monty Brown!

Thanks for taking the time to upload the entrance videos as well, really appreciated. :)

Nick will have custom renders on his CAWs too, as soon as he gets the CAWs and renders to me, so I can add them. :p

Heck, I may even update his trons to not have watermarks too.

Edited by brienj

thanks guys, Brien, you're spoiling me.

Monty and Jerry need a bit of crotch love, I'll have to wait for the girlfriend to go out for that. (hmmm not sure how that sounds)

Got a guy hopefully fixing some renders now. The balls in his court now.

No need to remove the XHP logo, dont mind representing the brand.

I sent HotavioH my renders, sweetened the deal by adding all my trons, hopefully he can get them done soon.

Small update - Gonna try my caws online with renders pretty soon.

I realise I need to drop the shade on the shirt here, screencaps are better than my TV!

2liwu3r.jpg

crotch blur removed on Monty and Roman - looking good.

23moryh.jpg

here's a better look at Rav's great work on the ECW Champion attire. Plus I've added this Invasion entrance attire, just for shiggles. Fresh from the Texture Lab.

2rq200o.jpg

Like I say, Rendered uploads coming soon (hopefully)

• 2 weeks later...

there will be two slots for Jerry.

The first on is the slot featured in the first post, but with shiny new textures made by Ravenos on the last two attires . I like to think of it as an 'Eras of Jerry' slot to honour his eminent retirement.

The second is this.

flaeer.jpg

Again, with Rav's textures. I guess this is more of a current/indy slot. All the attires look fantastic and I'm ahppy with the CAW.

I'm hoping to get these on CC soon with renders by Brienj.

Jerry is online for now, Both slots. I uploaded him for a couple of friends to have a preview before I got the renders. Not really told anyone publicly until now. There are 4 crowd signs too made from t-shirt textures that Rav made that I didn't end up using.

feel free to grab it while you can.

I pulled Monty until the rendered cas. file is ready. Rhino and Credible have been up for a while.

Crotch blur is done in Brienj's editor - thanks to him the CAW looks right now.

Edited by NickBreaker

Jerry is online for now, Both slots. I uploaded him for a couple of friends to have a preview before I got the renders. Not really told anyone publicly until now. There are 4 crowd signs too made from t-shirt textures that Rav made that I didn't end up using.

I pulled Monty until the rendered cas. file is ready. Rhino and Credible have been up for a while.

How did you fix it in his editor?

I apologize for taking so long to get the renders added for you. I think I will do that today, and quit making you wait for them. I've just been so into working on my new program, that I haven't done it for you yet. I promise to do them today, and if I don't, you can tell everyone I'm a big meanie that lies. :D

How did you fix it in his editor?

This has been answered hundreds of times on that internet thingy. Probably on this site a fair few. Google crotch blur brienj editor.

Brienj,

no worries, you're a busy man I know. I'm glad to have the ofer at all! I've seen the hacked moves on facebook and have about a million questions for you. If you're up for it I'll send over these 2 Jerry Lynn's over tonight. Still waiting on the render pics for the Shield CAWs but that can't be helped.

This has been answered hundreds of times on that internet thingy. Probably on this site a fair few. Google crotch blur brienj editor.

Brienj,

no worries, you're a busy man I know. I'm glad to have the ofer at all! I've seen the hacked moves on facebook and have about a million questions for you. If you're up for it I'll send over these 2 Jerry Lynn's over tonight. Still waiting on the render pics for the Shield CAWs but that can't be helped.

Oh yeah, I am a HUGE Jerry Lynn mark, so definitely send those over too. There are very few CAWs I actually keep in my save, and he will be one of them. ;)

That Rhino render looks great against that background. Solid work on these guys, Nick!

Yeah, the Rhino render he sent looks pretty damn good. Unfortunately, he has been waiting for the renders to be made for him, but hasn't got them yet, so he gave me what he had, and the Justin Credible and Monty Brown ones aren't very good quality.

mate, I've been harassing you for weeks about these and the Shield/Langston ones and I've heard nothing! And now that Brien has gone out of his way to sort these you tell me that you've done them!?

not cool.

what was wrong with this one for editing? Much better quality to start with.

24xhogh.png

Edited by NickBreaker

Try this Brienj:

2ewgx1c.jpg

I need them in DDS format preferably, and PNG with transparent background at the least. I don't have time to be converting pictures in Photoshop, or especially to be adding transparent backgrounds to jpg files.

mate, I've been harassing you for weeks about these and the Shield/Langston ones and I've heard nothing! And now that Brien has gone out of his way to sort these you tell me that you've done them!?

not cool.

what was wrong with this one for editing? Much better quality to start with.

24xhogh.png

Ah cool, you have that in PNG format with transparent background which is easy to convert to DDS. BTW Titan83 said he would make you some here - http://smacktalks.or...post__p__349433

Get ahold of him. ;)

Also, I have to insert each attire render individually for each attire, so you may as well get all four done with the four separate attires for each CAW.

Edited by brienj