How to Unlock the WWE '13 Save Game Data Utility for PS3

Sunny

@thaidanh

Im guessing you're in the US right?

If so, re-download the Save Game Tools from here http://www.multiupload.nl/SZO7S4KUP6 the original post on Wrestling Legends Forum was updated recently for US so it won't work unless you have the new files.

Then do everything all over again and it should work.

Tips:

1. Why it may not have been working for US users is because the "BLUS01600_SAVE" was not the right one. The directory in the updated file should be "BLUS31015_SAVE" it is the correct one.

2. When you execute resignUS.bat a black box SHOULD pop up for just a second then disappear thats OK.

3. At step #6 "Restoring" just means going into Save Utitlity Data, then going to ur USB directory and copying the WWE Save you just patched (which should have a grey/white box as the icon and a weird filename) to ur PS3 then you load up WWE 13.

Any other questions let me know!

Tried this a couple of times with Grand Theft Auto IV and it hasn't worked for me.

Things seem to get muddy for me about here:

4. Execute "ResignEU.bat" if you have the EU Version of the Game or "ResignUS.bat" for the US Version

(When I execute this file the black DOS style box just pops up for a second then closes and nothing else happens, is it supposed to do that?)

6. Start your PS3 with your usb stick/hdd connected and restore the Savegame

(It sounded simple enough but by "restore" does it mean load the savegame or what?)

7. Load WWE13, it will say Save Data corrupted and won't load it. DON'T try to load it. Go to Options and Save the Game then leave the Game and try to copy the SaveGame from PS3 hdd to

usb if this works you did everything right.

(Does this happen when you first turn on the game or do you have to initiate it?)

Sorry people, just got a PS3 recently so I just need a bit of clarification on some of the jargon, so if anybody could help that'd be appreciated!

Okay so im new to this whole "hacking" thing, so bare with me. I am having the same sort of trouble.

1. Although when I click on the ResignEU.bat it also comes up with multiple error messages. (Tbh, I dont know which one I should be pressing, on the disk the code thingy is BLES.
  2. The game didn't say it was corrupted, it said that the save data was someone else's, is that what it means.
Edited by Vibe

Okay so im new to this whole "hacking" thing, so bare with me. I am having the same sort of trouble.

1. Although when I click on the ResignEU.bat it also comes up with multiple error messages. (Tbh, I dont know which one I should be pressing, on the dicks the code thingy is BLES.
  2. The game didn't say it was corrupted, it said that the save data was someone else's, is that what it means.

Might wanna try working with disks intead of errm dicks, that's prob where the prob lies :blush:

Edited by Spyder78

If you tried Google, why didn't you see that it's not really possible unless you run something like Virtualbox and have a copy of Windows to run on that? I've never used a Mac and saw that just by clicking a couple of links.

Not trying to be a dick, but I can tell I'm coming across that way.

Ok, I'll rephrase that. Does anybody know how to use Boxer or DOSbox to change the .bat file? BTW I searched Youtube for video tutorial because I'm not very good at following text, I'd rather have someone tell me. Don't ask it's weird. lol

@ EssenceEofScYthE i have a mac and i was having the same trouble (looking up stuff on google; not finding anything etc.) but in the end, the only thing that worked was putting all my files on a usb and put it on my windows laptop to execute the .bat file.

so if u know somebody with windows that'll let u use their computer for a bit, thats prolly ur best bet lol...

@ EssenceEofScYthE i have a mac and i was having the same trouble (looking up stuff on google; not finding anything etc.) but in the end, the only thing that worked was putting all my files on a usb and put it on my windows laptop to execute the .bat file.

so if u know somebody with windows that'll let u use their computer for a bit, thats prolly ur best bet lol...

Alright man, thanks a lot for the info. I have a another question though, what exactly can we do with save unlocked. Also, in the "Save Game Tools" there is already a template.sfo file, Do I copy and paste the PARAM file anyways?

EDIT: One more thing, lol, Do you need to change the 360 texture file in any way to make it work on PS3, or just use the 360 file? I really need a step by step tutorial on how to import textures from start to finish. lol sorry for all the questions.

Edited by EssencEofScYthE

Alright man, thanks a lot for the info. I have a another question though, what exactly can we do with save unlocked. Also, in the "Save Game Tools" there is already a template.sfo file, Do I copy and paste the PARAM file anyways?

EDIT: One more thing, lol, Do you need to change the 360 texture file in any way to make it work on PS3, or just use the 360 file? I really need a step by step tutorial on how to import textures from start to finish. lol sorry for all the questions.

It would be awesome if someone could upload a video as I am also struggling. :blush:

Yes. Rename the PARAM.SFO to template.sfo and copy it into the Save Game Tools folder. I posted an updated link for the resign.bat files a little before your post, be sure to use those, especially if you're in the US.

Yes you have to change the 360 file. You put it in Le Fluffie and extract the files. Then run it through PPFOMatic with a special painttool.ppf file. All the stuff you need can be found at WLF.

Alright, thank you very much for the info!!!

EDIT: Just looked through the forum couldn't find the tools. I'm sorry to be a pain in the ass, but may I have a link. And does the paint tool.ppf come with one of the tools?

Edited by EssencEofScYthE

how do you copy ur game ave to a usb stick? it only gives me option to copy it to cloud storage not to a USB stick on the console so how did u guys get ur save file onto USB stick?

2. Create a new User Account on your PS3, create a SaveGame with a Game and copy the SaveGame to a usb stick/hdd. Don't use your main Account or your Main WWE SaveGame gets overwritten. Here is a List with Games that have locked SaveGames.

http://www.ps3trophi...mes-thread.html

You waste your time if you use one from this list.

Games that are usable.

3D Dot Game Heroes

Afrika

Ar Tonelico III

Assassins Creed

Astro Tripper

Battle Fantasia

Bejeweled 2

Bionic Commander Rearmed

Bioshock

Blast Factor

BlazBlue

Blitz II

Borderlands

Call of Duty Classic

COD:MW

COD:MW2

Calling All Cars

Cross Edge

Cuboid

Dark Sector

Darksiders

The Darkness

Dead Space

Devil May Cry 4

DiRT

DiRT 2

Disgaea 3

Fightnight Round 3

Echochrome

Enchanted Arms

Eternal Sonata

Everyday Shooter

Fallout 3

Fantastic Four:ROTSS

Far Cry 2

Fatal Inertia Ex

Ferrari Challenge

Final Fantasy XIII

flOw

Flower

Formula One: Championship Edition

Ghostbusters

Go! Sudoku

God of War III

God of War Collection

Grand Theft Auto IV

Gravity Crash

GRID

Half-Life 2

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Haze

Heavenly Sword

Heavy Weapon

Heroes Over Europe

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

inFamous

Just Cause 2

Jeopardy

LEGO: Indiana Jones

LEGO: Star Wars

Little Big Planet

Madden 10

Magic Ball

Mahjong

Metal Gear Solid 4

Midnight Club: LA

Misato Katsuragi Report Program

MLB 09 The Show

MotorStorm

NASCAR 09

NBA 2K9

NBA 2K10

NBA 09

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Noby Noby Boy

Novastrike

Nucleus

Oblivion

Pain

PixelJunk Eden

PixelJunk Monsters

PixelJunk Racers

Playstation Home

Prince of Persia Classic

Prototype

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest of Booty

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Red Baron

Resistance: Fall of Man

Ridge Racer 7

Rock Band 2 (conlicting reports, I don't have it to confirm)

Savage Moon

Shatter

Shuukan Toro Station

Silent Hill: Homecoming

Singularity

SIREN: Blood Curse

Smash Cars

Soldner-X

Soul Calibur IV

Spider-Man 3

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Super Rub 'a' Dub

Super Stardust HD

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Tekken 6

Time Crisis 4

TimeShift

Top Spin 3

Toro! Let's Party

Toy Home

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Unreal Tournament 3

Virtua Tennis 2009

Warhawk

Way of the Samurai 3

Wheel of Fortune

White Knight Chronicles

Wipeout HD

Wolfenstein 3D (the PSN game)

ZEN Pinball

Zombie Apocalypse

Zuma

You don't copy the WWE13 save to the USB stick to get the PARAM.SFO. It's any other game that lets you. Please read more closely.

You don't copy the WWE13 save to the USB stick to get the PARAM.SFO. It's any other game that lets you. Please read more closely.

So basically this guide is useless? I see other people do it I don't get what u do than

You use a game with an unlocked save to get your systems PARAM file. You use that PARAM file to unlock a WWE save. Seriously, read the tutorial.